Search results

1. DDay85

When Should I switch from Q2 to Race Tires (D211GPA or better)?

Can I run the 211GPA's on the street or is that a bad idea? I'd rather not shell out the cash for an extra set of rims and rotors.
  2. DDay85

Any SV650 Riders Here?

http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2007-suzuki-sv650s-superstock-bike/#axzz2Y03lzFMT
  3. DDay85

Any SV650 Riders Here?

keep your eyes on the svrider.com forum you can also check the wera and ccs forums
  4. DDay85

Any SV650 Riders Here?

Buying an SV for the track is the best decision you'll ever make. Just make sure to upgrade the suspension, or better yet, buy on that has already been re-tooled for the track.
  5. DDay85

Sunday 6/30 Shenny Pics/Video Thread

Session 5? Have any video from session 5?
  6. DDay85

Sunday 6/30 Shenny Pics/Video Thread

Does anyone know the guy on the maroon red GSXR600 (damage on the left side from a fall a month prior at Shenny with RLMX)? I forget his name, but he was pitted near the exit of the big bend on the back straight and runs a car shop for BMW's and is Asian. His buddy said that he isn't on this...
  7. DDay85

Roll Call: Shenandoah Circuit 6/30 Sunday

I guess this is a good place to thank all the CR's for their hard work on Sunday. I was so beat I only ran about 4 laps of the last session so I have no idea how you guys ran double duty all day. It felt pretty cool to start dragging knees :) Don't worry, I know that's not the goal but rather a...
  8. DDay85

Tires at Summit point

Thanks for the good deal and service on the tires yesterday!
  9. DDay85

Roll Calllll Summit Jefferson 6/29

I'm in for Sunday.
  10. DDay85

Dunlop Q3

Well, it looks like you can get a 190 right now... but I need a 160 rear and retailers have told me mid to late July over the phone. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/72/962/60306/ITEM/Dunlop-Sportmax-Q3-Rear-Tire.aspx Also, I'm guessing burning through a set of Q2's in one day is...
  11. DDay85

Dunlop Q3

Also love my Q2's... they may have one track day left. Perfect timing to buy the Q3's!
  12. DDay85

WTB Woodcraft Rearsets - SV650

I'm looking for a set of Woodcraft rearsets in good condition for a second gen SV650. I would buy the pressure switch if you have that too. Thanks, Dave
  13. DDay85

DC to Summit 9/30

Thanks! I actually just reserved a U-Haul trailer for Sunday (must pickup Sat night). Since I havn't signed up yet I may wait and see what the weather does before picking Saturday or Sunday. I'm leaning toward Sunday so I get get some practice on the street on Saturday and becasue Rich and Barb...
  14. DDay85

Newbie from NOVA

This weekend...? I thought NJMP was a SED (Skill Enhancement Day) for today or something this weekend is at Summit Point - Jefferson. Am I missing something...? Anways, I live and DC and would like to find someone or a few people to street ride on the weekends with. Are you close to DC?
  15. DDay85

DC to Summit 9/30

Hi all, If anyone is from DC or passing through it would be nice to get a lift to Summit (Jefferson) this weekend. I live across the street from the convention center. Thanks! Dave
  16. DDay85

Roll Call: Summit Jefferson

I'm thinking about going this weekend, probably Sunday. I have been MIA all season because I crashed in Shenandoah National Park the day after breaking up with my girlfriend in May and had to rebuild the SV650. Anyone able to give me a lift from DC, but only if it's not too much trouble?
  17. DDay85

SV650 - Ohlins SU 606, Race Springs, GSG-Moto framesliders

Shock Is the spare spring for a lighter rider? I only weigh 150 lbs.
  18. DDay85

SED @ Beave 9/24 - 9/25

I really enjoyed the SED last year... I really hope I can scrape together enough to come again. See you guys there, funds permitting.
  19. DDay85

Skills Enhancement Day @ The Beaver?

I'm in for a SED day at the Beave. Last year was awesome!