Search results

1. M

Race Schools

I wouldn't recommended Pitt as the track to get started on. Too technical, too big, too blind lol. Too much to take in while also learning a new bike. Do a novice weekend at Nelson to get your feet wet then look into one of the schools the guys recommend. I did 3 levels of css, but that...
  2. M

WTB: 06-07 GSXR600/750 Race Bodywork

I have an old set just sitting in the garage. If you're anywhere near Erie pa send me a message
  3. M

Beaverun 9/1-2 ??

So is Sunday pretty much jam packed? It'll be a last min decision for me. Will I be able to sign up at the track?
  4. M

24 rims and tires $1000

Selling the wheels off of my Tahoe. Nice set of 24" TIS wheels alloy face with stainless lips. nitto 295/35/24 tires. 1 rim has a little curb rash. Selling cheap BC the tires will need replaced soon due to their age. Ton of tread left but production date is 06... I'll be at most beaverun dates...
  5. M

New from near New Orleans.

welcome. I wish that track was there when I used to live in new orleans.
  6. M

BeaveRun Roll Call Sept 24/25

+1 for a great day at bvr. nice meeting you Gene, this is Mike that was pitted next to you btw. thanks for the body position feedback from CR on the camo r6. thanks to yank for rolling with me the session b4 last. thanks to the other CRs as well, had a good time chasing u guys
  7. M

WTB 06-07 gsxr 600/750 lower

ill take it
  8. M

WTB 06-07 gsxr 600/750 lower

like the title says, just looking for a track bodywork lower. brand doesnt matter as long as it's in decent shape. post up if anybody has one, thanks
  9. M

Spidi One-Piece Leathers Size 54 $300

im 5'9" 180 and my size 54 spidi suit fits me perfect. well the sleeves could be maybe 1/4" shorter. so i bet it"ll be fine...
  10. M

erie pa guy

thanks, im hoping to get there may 1st but it snowed here yesterday so idk. i wanna try to get to njmp or vir this yr too. hope to have a great season
  11. M

erie pa guy

hey fellas, i joined nesba last yr, but only did one day at beaverun with you guys. i just kinda ride with whatever org fits my schedule and budget. last year did 6 or 7 beaver days and 1 at midohio. anyway the plan for this yr is to ride more with nesba to get the feedback to improve as a...
  12. M

Shoei RF-1100 brandy new

is this still available, please pm me a price and if you will be at beaver this weekend, thanks
  13. M

Aloha from North Carolina?

i always rent a 4 x 7 u haul trailer to go to the track. costs $17 including the tax here. im gradually giving up the street so ill probably buy a trailer this yr. last year only did 4 track days. on pace for 8-10 this yr. trailers seem to hold their value well, so its seems like a pretty good...
  14. M

Great Weekend at Beaver

ah, ok. thanks to matt and buck. nesba definitely is not a free for all like the other trackdays ive done. other member get a ton of credit too, u guys do a great job of sharing the racetrack. see u in july at the beave
  15. M

Great Weekend at Beaver

was a good time. my first time riding with nesba. totally different than the other trackdays ive done. the passing rules were very frustrating at 1st, but once i figured out how safely get by, traffic only held me up a little. i got chewed out big time for passing going down the hill. thanks to...
  16. M

New From Erie

another erie guy here, not new to the track but new to nesba. there are a few guys in town that do trackdays. im watching the weather hoping to get to beaver 4/18.