Search results

1. Stall

Barber 10-11nov

Hey guys I am in need of both days at the next Barbers event 11/10/12 and 11/11/12... I would like to purchase both of these events for my friend that is in the Navy who just came home from afganistan by surprise.. He has been over seas for a year an has a short leave till he goes back for 2...
  2. Stall

WTB spots at BARBER for Military Vet...

Hey guys I am in need of both :i: Intermediate days at the next Barbers event 11/10/12 and 11/11/12... I would like to purchase both of these events for my friend that is in the Navy who just came home from afganistan by surprise.. He has been over seas for a year an has a short leave till he...
  3. Stall

Headed to Barber Nov 10-11 2012

I might have like near 30 people goin from Iowa an MN...
  4. Stall

Mid Ohio!!!!

I love that place!! It was a blast racin there! I will make it at least once.
  5. Stall

2010 NESBA BASH (Roll Call)

Well as much as u all may not wana hear this... Scott Stall I like the #21 an Jonny 400 Aaron Bakerink
  6. Stall

Brake Pads...All the same?

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=9015 Check that out its a SBS pad sale from Lithium Motorsports!
  7. Stall

AMA National Championships

Thanks guys... Jus thought I would let my fellow Nesbians know the update on the action..
  8. Stall

AMA National Championships

Here is a short story of the AMA National Championships weekend. I had a unreal time at Mid Ohio! Won some National Championships an the AMA Top Novice of the year Award! Also was in a run for the AMA Horizon Award http://www.ama-cycle.org/news/story.asp?id=130...5... Big thanks to everyone that...
  9. Stall

Hello from Iowa

Iowa Speedway an MAM... Were goin to MPH in Hasting NE this weekend! U outta go!
  10. Stall

Great time at Putnam!

I jus wanted to thank the Mid West region for a good time out at Putnam! I had a awesome time. Never been there before but Big Kid pulled me around an I think we both broke into the 15's. Also wanted to thank turn 1 for takin a look at my suspension. My numbers were way off! Thanks again guys...
  11. Stall

Oh Boy~!~ Goal reached!

Ya u did a great job!!! I was amazed what a busa can do... Glad we saw ya at the gas station after the first day!
  12. Stall

WTB Tire Warmers Stand (Yamaha R1)

Talk to Rob Oliva at Lithium Motorsports Phone: (712) 276-1964 or 800-894-7190... He'll give ya a awesome deal!
  13. Stall

Can you hang off the bike too much?

Wow that picture is crazy!
  14. Stall

Stalls CRA race results

Yes I loved the conti slicks... I only ran em becuz Rob over at Lithium Motorsports wanted me to be guinea pig on all the new stuff for feedback.. And this I must say seriously impressed! Thanks guys..
  15. Stall

Stalls CRA race results

Jus thought I would let my fellow Nesbians how I was doin... I entered 10 races this weekend an won 9 out of 10 at BIR... They day on saturday was really nice also had 4 races... Found out the new conti slicks r amazing! An Sunday started out nice for dot's then it started to rain while I went...
  16. Stall

which brake pads to get?

SBS is the way to go... There top of the line pad has AMAZING feel an lasts forever seriously!
  17. Stall

For Sale New Alpinestars RC-1 Suit

Ya I know man I was racin at Gateway... It sucked bawls! I wish I could go to Hastings to I have never been there... But I have to race up at BIR in MN.. But u guys have a good time an a ton of my friends r comin to Hastings so treat em good LOL.. Have fun bro hopefully there is a few more Nesba...