Search results

1. ski2we

Looking for 6 or 7 x 12 TA enclosed trailer

Located in southern california, and looking for a 6 or 7 x 12 TA enclosed trailer.... Open for other options as well depending on price. Thanks
  2. ski2we

good air compressor ???

Anybody have any brands or models of a decent air compressor that would work good for air wrenches and such things for at the track so obviously I don't need a giant one but what is the recommended size for these uses as well, appreciate the help
  3. ski2we

how to store bike for a couple months.....???

hey guys, im in the middle of moving and my bike will be in storage for a couple months, i never really needed to do that so if anyone has any good tips so i dont have any issues with my bike after storage it would be much appreciated. I know disconnecting the battery and possibly put something...
  4. ski2we

07 zx10r track bike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey people im thinking about selling/trading my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big and powerful for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. My inexperience and...
  5. ski2we

07 zx10r track bike(NC) trade for 07 r6 or 07 600, negotiable

Hey people im thinking about selling/trading my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big and powerful for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. My inexperience and small 165lb frame doesnt go well with this bike at this point in my life. I put those...
  6. ski2we

07 ZX10R TRACK BIKE $5000 OR TRADE FOR 600cc

Hey people im thinking about selling my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big and powerful for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. My inexperience and small 165lb frame doesnt go well with this bike at this point in my life. I put those four...
  7. ski2we

07 zx10r track bike LOW MILES $6500 OBO

Hey people im thinking about selling my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big and powerful for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. My inexperience and small 165lb frame doesnt go well with this bike at this point in my life. I put those four...
  8. ski2we

07 zx10r track bike 9000$

Hey people im thinking about selling my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. I will get picks up soon but i just wanted to toss this ad up on here asap just to see some peoples responses. Here are the...
  9. ski2we

VIR fri/sat 11JUN LONER

Hey people, Im rolling up to VIR friday night for the JUNE 11 track day. Im a loner due to a buddy backing out on me so im down a trailer ride so im forced to put the bike in the back of the pick up. Im just curious if anyone whos rolling up friday night would be willing to have a friendly...
  10. ski2we

Vir 11 anyone have room for 1 in nc

Hey guys/gals heading out to vir for the 11th and trying hitch a ride with someone if they have room for a bike in a trailer. im located in hope mills, nc near fort bragg. It would be much appreciated. Take care luke
  11. ski2we

New to NESBA

Hey guys/gals, Im a new NESBA rider but novice-intermediate track day regular. Its been a while since I have been on the track but usually it comes back pretty quick but really I just wanted to see if there was anyone in the NC area that is going to the VIR track day on either the 11th or the...