Search results

1. B

Alpinestarts Supertech R boots, size 11.5 US, $300

Please message me if you have questions/want additional information or pictures. These boots were bought in 2013 as a gift from my wife and they were still in the box from someone who had bought the wrong size but never returned them. I wore them for 1/2 a track day in 2013 but then kept them...
  2. B

Painting front and tail for race numbers?

I'm prepping my bike for WERA (which now requires 6" numbers per their recent rule changes) and I need to change my front and tail for yellow background vice white. I have a second set of bodywork I'm going to have repainted and I'll get a proper job done then, so this (hopefully) is just a...
  3. B

Alpinestars Stella Anouke Womens Suit

Anyone have experience with this suit? Looking to buy my wife her first suit and she likes the look of this one, plus the cost is fairly reasonable. Even though it's specifically made for women, I expect it likely won't fit quite right and that we'll send it off to Lizzy or someone for a few...
  4. B

Basic suspension help near Philadelphia?

I'm trying to help another Triumph Speed Triple owner to find someone in/around Philadelphia, PA who can help with the "$40" basic suspension setup. If anyone knows a good person/shop for this job then please let me know. Thanks!
  5. B

Please come back soon...

Dear NESBA, please please please come back to NOLA soon! A day and half this weekend with another group made me appreciate NESBA even more than I did already. In hindsight I should've saved my money this weekend and paid the extra travel time/expenses to go to Barber next weekend.
  6. B

Deals you just missed...

:argh: I just missed the chance to bid on a showroom condition 2011 BMW S1000RR with 1300 miles at a U.S. Marshals auction last week. Saturday I met the guy who won the bike. He's picking it up this week for only $7850! KBB suggested retail value is over $12000! I offered him $7900 for it...
  7. B

D211F GPA front and D209GP rear?

I just burned up most of my Q2's during two days at NOLA and I'm looking for replacements. I found a guy selling these tires, brand new. Anything I should be concerned with either tire or with using them in combination? I'm planning to meet the guy tomorrow or Sunday... Any advice would be...
  8. B

209 vs 211 front tire wear?

I see Dunlop has a lower price for D209GPA front and D211GPA rear vs. a D211GPA set. Will the 209 wear about the same as the 211? This will be my first attempt at higher spec tires so I was thinking the 209+211 combo might be a good starting point. However, if the 209 is prone to wearing...
  9. B

Control rider question

What I'm wondering is how do the CR's decide who they want to work with in any given session? I did a forum search and found some related info but nothing too specific about the CR methods for working with riders. To add some context, I did VIR South with NESBA this past Saturday and other...
  10. B

2000 Yamaha VMAX, $4000, Camp Lejeune NC

** Sold Sold Sold ** This bike is the iconic VMAX cruiser. I have the clean, clear NC title in hand. I purchased the bike on a whim from the old Britt Motorsports in Jacksonville, NC when they held a motorcycle auction in March 2010. This bike currently has 21,671 miles, and I've only put...
  11. B

2007 Yamaha YZF-R6, $5500, Camp Lejeune NC

** SOLD SOLD SOLD ** This is a charcoal/black R6 I bought in April 2011 to replace the GSXR I mangled on the racetrack at VIR in August 2010. I am selling the R6 because I have a persistent neck injury from that crash which makes race bike ergonomics no longer tolerable for me. I am the...