Search results

1. Wawazat

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Just me and Mr. Schwantz enjoying some track time. :D
  2. Wawazat

Past due from VA. 1st TD was VIR N. 6/3/12

You look good out there! Great track choice! I like the music selection as well. :) Only suggestion I would make is to get your body set up for the turns earlier. You were moving your butt over after you already started leaning the bike in the first lap or so. (I only saw a few minutes of...
  3. Wawazat

Rossi says he is ready for the 1st MotoGP race in Losail!

chatter. I haven't seen it all, but I did gather that much. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  4. Wawazat

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Hell yeah! I saw that guy at VIR last weekend. The orange is definitely impressive looking. Drew did a great job! Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  5. Wawazat

Pop-up canopies

I just saw that same deal and got one myself. I set it up here at VIR a few hours ago and staked it into the ground. It seems to be doing great so far! Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  6. Wawazat

New carolina track

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling ...just sayin'.
  7. Wawazat

New carolina track

For a second there I thought it might be a possibility, but I'm leaving for TX a few days before then. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  8. Wawazat

New carolina track

One thing my writeup did not exaggerate enough was how different this place is from a standard racetrack. The layout is designed for a completely separate purpose. It just feels ...weird. It definitely takes a handful of laps to get use to the flow of it. I definitely recommend at least...
  9. Wawazat

New carolina track

Male PMS'ing... That's the best way I can explain it. My bad, forget what I said. Sorry all, you didn't deserve it. Especially for who it was directed towards. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  10. Wawazat

New carolina track

I just didn't see any relevance to any previous post. NESBA has been fine. I don't agree with some things they do, but each TD org if different. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  11. Wawazat

New carolina track

WTF does this have to do with ANYTHING?! STFU and go back to your cones and chalk Mr. MSF... I'm out this bitch, you guys can talk about my circumstance as much as you want. I don't give a shit anymore. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  12. Wawazat

New carolina track

USMC, Cherry Point... This place is the most homo place I've been in the past 7yrs. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  13. Wawazat

2011 R6 tech questions

For the kickstand, just connect the two wires going to it. I'm not 100% on the '11 R6, but that is how I've always done it on every other bike. I can't imagine it being any different.
  14. Wawazat

Roll Call Summit Main, April 8-9

I'm trying to justify this over VIR South. I don't think I want to run the thou' on such a small course. Summit just might be the better option as long as the travel costs aren't rediculous. I'll make my final decision on Sunday. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  15. Wawazat

New carolina track

FIRST REVIEW: THIS TRACK IS SWEET! It's designed to challenge cars/driver. Being on a motorcycle doesn't make it any easier! The track does have a flow to it. With that said, you HAVE TO be familiar with the track. There are no reference points ANYWHERE! As you would expect, this requires...
  16. Wawazat

New carolina track

That's what I said... Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  17. Wawazat

New carolina track

Now the uninformed military says I'm not allowed to ride... I'm still going to attend, just not bringing the helmet so I don't get tempted to hop on the bike. Know anyone that wants to buy my red(intermediate) group spot? Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  18. Wawazat

New carolina track

FIXED IT!!! Water wetter filled and we're ready to go! F' YEAH! Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  19. Wawazat

New carolina track

Unless your coolant drain plug breaks off like it just did... I'm not real happy right now. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
  20. Wawazat

New carolina track

I still have so much to do to get ready for this event... This better not be one of those down-to-the last-minute things. Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk