Search results

1. nodakgus

FS: 2007 Kawi ZX-6R

$3,250 OBO Great first bike! Salvage title only. 5,xxx miles. * Two sets of bodywork - white and red/blue (both have some rash see below) * Steel braided front brakes * Upgraded pads - changed spring of 2012 * 520 Driven chain kit -1 and +1 * Frame sliders * GP shift (easily changed to std...
  2. nodakgus

FS: Suit, boots and back protector

Teknic Chicane one-piece suit U.S. size 50 = $75 SOLD! Teknic Kangaroo race boots U.S. 12 Euro 47 = was $50. New price = $40 SOLD! BMW back protector Large = $50 = SOLD! Email me for pics if interested at Steveg@ahcpa.com. Thanks, Steve
  3. nodakgus

SOLVED: Inconsistent squishy brakes

Thanks for all the advice. I ordered a used set of rotors off ebay. Received them last night. Cleaned and installed them today and viola`...squishiness that kicked in every time the wheel rotated is no more. It was a bent rotor. Sending my rotor out to be straightened was good advice but I...
  4. nodakgus

New Rotors

I have a braking issue that could be as cheap as changing the brake fluid to replacing a bent rotor. I will try the easy route first. However, if the worst-case develops and I need know rotors (front brake), what do people recommend? I want good rotors but I certainly don't need the...
  5. nodakgus

Inconsistent Squishy Brakes

I just took my 2007 ZX-6R out of my house today after hibernating in my dining room the last 4.5 months. Started right up (though it was on a battery tender). My front brake was soft but it pumped up firm right away. Then I drove it down the street and when I applied the front brake it again was...
  6. nodakgus

AXO Lancer Boots

Anybody have an experience with these boots? Good? Bad? Indifferent? AXO Lancer Boots Thanks, Steve
  7. nodakgus

Looking for pic of a laptimer set-up

Looking for a good pic of an XT laptimer setup on an 07-08 ZX-6R. I am trying to decide where to place mine.:notsure:
  8. nodakgus

GP shift question

How involved and/or expensive is it to change a bike from GP shift back to standard shift?:dunno: Steve
  9. nodakgus

Brembo RCS19 M/C Fitment??

I ordered up the Brembo RCS19 Master Cylinder for my '01 Gixxer 750. Everything hooked up fine with one problem: I cannot do a full left-turn lock without the adjuster screw hitting the right side of the instrument panel! :banghead: I am not the original owner of this bike and I don't know if...
  10. nodakgus

Crush washers and brake bleeding

I have searched and read the many fine forums on how to go about solving brake bleeding problems. The question I have is can the crush washers get deformed from bleeding at the banjo bolt? I don't have a bleeder screw on my MC ('01 Gixxer 750). I am wondering if air is getting back into my...
  11. nodakgus

Trackday Store question about tires

What is the normal delivery time for ordering tires. My tires shipped Monday the 23rd and I realized today that I have not received them yet (too late in the day to contact the store). For anyone who has ordered tires, what is the normal shipping time? Steve P.S. Not complaining, just...
  12. nodakgus

FS 2001 GSXR-750 Track/Street

FS 2001 GSXR-750 Track/Street 2001 Suzuki GSXR-750 $3,500 located in St. Louis area Clear title 12,550 miles Yoshi exhaust GPR stabilizer Driven 520 chain kit K&N air filter Front wave rotor Front steel-braided brake lines Frame sliders Stock suspension (was adjusted for a 195...
  13. nodakgus

WTB: XT Lap Timer

Please PM me if you are an interested seller. Thanks, Steve
  14. nodakgus

Tire Mix Match Question

Can I run Michelin Pilot Power 2CT on the front and Michelin Power Race Mediums on the rear safely? :dunno: Thanks, Steve
  15. nodakgus

Piston seal and dust seals question

Where can I purchase a piston seal and dust seal kit for a 2001 Suzuki GSX-R750? I have Googled around the web & have not found much. :dunno: Steve
  16. nodakgus

Bike as furniture

Anybody else store their bike inside their house? :D I still am amazed my wife gave her consent to set this thing up in our dining room so I could do some work on it in the comfort and warmth of my own home!
  17. nodakgus

Barber unloading protocol

Does Barber let us drop off our bikes and trailers at the track on Friday evening? If so, what is the latest time to gain access to the track to do so? Thanks! Steve:D
  18. nodakgus

Bye-bye BMW; hello Suzuki...

After riding my BMW K1200S for 9 track days since last fall, I finally jumped on the bandwagon and acquired an appropriate track bike - 2001 GSX-R750. My inaugural event for this bike is Labor Day weekend at Putnam. My goal: to increase both the fun factor and my limited :banghead: track...
  19. nodakgus

Stomp grips best?

Before I dive in spending cash is the general consensus that Stomp Grip is one of the best? Or are their other strong contenders? Thanks, Steve:)
  20. nodakgus

Suzuki fairing fastener kit?

Where / what do I need to obtain replacement (OEM?) screws and underside tabs for the right-side fairing on a 2001 GSXR 750? I have one missing tab where the top right side fairing attaches with a screw. Secondly, will temporarily duct-taping this missing screw pass tech (i.e. until I am able...