Search results

1. Hitman954

Iowa Speedway anyone?

I will be there for sure!!!
  2. Hitman954

see ya later, alligator!

really gonna miss ya buddy!!!! Good luck on your new adventure and hope ya get some riding time in.
  3. Hitman954

The Annual BASH - February 25th, 2012

Brent's in and one other. I'm working on bringing four more.
  4. Hitman954

2nd annual NESBIANS on karts - take 2

I'm in I'll send the money tomorrow. Thanks for getting this together!!!
  5. Hitman954

Putnam 2012

Oh yeah I remember, I was following a 600 piloted by a fellow nesbian that I was helping out and mixing it up with. Jt stuffs me in 7, I gingerly pass him on the straight. Showing him what position I think he deserves. I get back behind said 600 only to have him at the last minute stuff me again...
  6. Hitman954

Putnam 2012

Yep JT hates those big bikes. He likes to stick to his 250 Ninjas :saythat:
  7. Hitman954

Thoughts/Prayers for my wife please.

Yes thanks for the update!! I keep thinking about you and your wife and how things are going. That is really great news considering the situation. So glad to hear the good news!!
  8. Hitman954

2nd annual Nesbian's on Karts..

Dirt Nap- you better get in on this!!! Jeff- you should have my money now. Again, Thank you for doing this!! Everyone else- Hey fuckers, get yo money in to Jeff! Don't make me come bust yo knee caps! Seriously though, this was a complete blast last time! So stop sittin on the fence and get...
  9. Hitman954

Something tells me you really want to change your plans and go! LOL JT, I'll paypal you on Wednesday! Thanks a bunch for doing this!! I can't fricken wait, it was a blast last year FO SHO!!!
  10. Hitman954

Anyone heading south to ride!

If anyone is heading to Barber or Jennings or to just ride in the south, please let me know. I could use some help getting a bike delivered. My brother (in FL) bought my bike. I'm seeing if anyone has plans to go down south and take the bike with you, obviously if you have room. I live in...
  11. Hitman954

blackhawk farms construction

nicely put!! :agree:
  12. Hitman954

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Hitman954

Road Atlanta - October

No problem, its a famn damily thing ya know.
  14. Hitman954

Lap Timers for Track Day Beginners?

Lap timers are nice but not needed to go fast. I've never used one, wanted to a couple times, but never needed one. Of corse I'm only here for a good time and have no desire to race so I've never cared about my times. They seem to be more of a bragging right than a tool to me. I've really liked...
  15. Hitman954

Road Atlanta - October

I'm not goin, but a word of advice, make sure the bike is strapped down really good this time. :D
  16. Hitman954

I want to say thank you

Um I hurt too. Not sure where yet but someone previously mentioned I jump off a roof and land on my ass so if that will get me an invite I'm in!!
  17. Hitman954

A thief in your midst...

Anyone want cream in there coffee? No cream? OK no cream.