Search results

1. ZeroBahamutxRR

Summit Point Jefferson 7/1

Congrats Ed. Would have had a video of you in the last session but my memory card was full. Here's a vid of a late session I group. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gux3jiyIs0&feature=plcp
  2. ZeroBahamutxRR

Group question

My opinion would be to let NESBA make the decision. Sign up in :b: and like Noobinacan said, if your ready, you'll get the bump. I'm not trying to bash other companies with what I'm about to say but I've seen from my personal experience that NESBA :i: guys usually fall into the advanced group of...
  3. ZeroBahamutxRR

Entry, Apex, Exit: Orange Cones Mean Something?

No to reiterate what others have said but having a open and humbled mind like yours is the key to this sport. Your story reminds me of times that CR's had to tell me to notch it down a bit and focus on more important things like body position (thanks Jim). Never the less, I've always been of the...
  4. ZeroBahamutxRR

Who's in Summit Point 6-30 to 7-2!!!

Yeah J. There is a revised ICP sensor. Also there is an revised O-ring for the high pressure injection pump fitting. From memory you have the 6.0 in your truck right? Does it start? Also i've seen the oil sending unit on the back of the valley leak pretty good. Most of the time when somthing...
  5. ZeroBahamutxRR

Cycle World of Cherry Hill, NJ Closed

Maybe not as much as before the economy took a crap, but even before many people I know would use the various sites on the Internet to purchase gear, accessories, parts, etc. With the advent of many DIY manuals and web sites out there have helped people do more repairs on their bikes then taking...
  6. ZeroBahamutxRR

Never had fourlokos so I'll say the rider lol.
  7. ZeroBahamutxRR

Now that should be interesting. Looking forward to that bet.
  8. ZeroBahamutxRR

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Mike...
  9. ZeroBahamutxRR

Brake Tech Axis Iron Rotors

I ended up using the EBC exteme pro's. They worked awsome. After doing some research I've determined that better brake pads will have a greater effect on brake ability. The stock rotors are sufficent and the only reason I got the Brake Tech ones were because I got them for 200 bucks (barely...
  10. ZeroBahamutxRR

Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa- any feedback?

Keeping the trye hot enough is all based on what pressure you are running. If your running a good I pace then the trye is probably plenty hot. Not heating it up enough it can be adjusted with a few pounds. Say the tech sheet says 27 hot, it's just about keeping it at that pressure. If you heat...
  11. ZeroBahamutxRR

Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa- any feedback?

The problem that I had with the DRC's was that they would let me know when I was getting to the brink with them. They will take all the abuse you can throw and then all of a sudden they bite back. That's why I went to the full Pro Slick. I was running 27 H.O.T. with the DRC's, but they still...
  12. ZeroBahamutxRR

Later in the year cost?

I did not look close enough. The date in question was one that I've always gone to on a Monday. Then looked future in the year and noticed it was more money. Then posted the original question. I then looked back and realized the more expensive date was on a sunday not monday. My bad for not...
  13. ZeroBahamutxRR

To bad..

Was bored waiting for parts at work and found this. It's a shame it never came to light (no pun intended)- whould have been sweet. 3.89 miles! http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Image:NJMotorsports.jpg
  14. ZeroBahamutxRR

Later in the year cost?

Ok so a week day is less expensive than a weekend. Sould have looked closer before I posted something. Thanks
  15. ZeroBahamutxRR

Later in the year cost?

What is the deal with the price of the track days later in the year being more? I'm not bitching, just wondering. Is it because of a lighter expected crowd?
  16. ZeroBahamutxRR

Jefferson Roll-Call 7/31!!

Is yours trashed? Or just want some company. I might be able to convince my buddy with a DRZ 650 to do a track day...
  17. ZeroBahamutxRR

What Helmet?

Bell Star vs Exo-400 Took the Bell Star out to T-bolt on monday. It performed very well. Areodynamics of the helmet were what I was looking for. There was little to no turbulance at pace and ventalation was great especially being 104 degrees on the track. Down falls of the helmet would have to...