Recent content by warregl

1. warregl

Good Times at VIR North

Congrats on the bump Tommy! At least I wont be in your way now. :)
  2. warregl

NCBIKE Info

I rode there last fall and plywood is a good idea. The paddock was gravel. There were some folks setup along the road but most of us were in the gravel.
  3. warregl

Good Times at VIR North

Hey Eric, Yes, all back together (and it went home that way on Monday - yea!). The frame sliders and case covers did their job. Some new plastic, a clip on from the spare parts box, and a Brembo brake lever (RCS = pricy) and she's good as knew (almost). I also have a firm understanding of what...
  4. warregl

Good Times at VIR North

I was there for Monday and it was a scorcher. Add to that we haven't had a lot of really hot days to get acclimated and that made the afternoon a rough one. Tuesday I was sporting a serious track day hangover. Thanks to the team for a well run day (esp. Ned). I haven't ridden with NESBA much...
  5. warregl

Enough to make me sick...

I expected a rant on the Maverick Vinales affair or the Ducati/Althea split...anything but pumpkins. Thanks for the laugh! FYI, I think you should call in The Wolf. :)
  6. warregl

Donate here for your Official Brandon Cretu Racing Macau GP team shirt

I just kicked in. By the way, I used the PayPal link on Brandon's website and I didn't see a place to enter in shirt size and color preference. It could have been user error (I'm not real sharp) but I mention it incase anyone else has the same issue. And HokieRider and I are both in Richmond...
  7. warregl

VIR North Monday 15 Oct

I feel your pain. This is exactly what is keeping me from joining the fun as well. I tried the "But this makes me a better employee..." approach however the howls of derisive laughter drowned out the rest of my equally spurious argument.
  8. warregl

Jefferson 9-29

I can echo that DF. Saturday and Sunday were my first days with NESBA and I had a great time (once the track came in, it was a bit dodgy Saturday morning :wow:). Thanks to everyone that made it a fun and safe weekend! Best, Carey
  9. warregl

Why Passing in the Corners Should NOT be Allowed in B Group. EVER

The Kink seems to mess with people. I had a close call there once as well when a slower rider came across my line for no apparent reason. As the day goes on and pace increases I think that one slips up on people.
  10. warregl

Park Your Super Car in the Living Room

Perfect for the guy with too much money to spend. :p
  11. warregl

Roll Call: Summit Jefferson

I'll be there on the 29th and 30th. I'm doing my first days with NESBA and my first days at Summit as well. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be in white leathers with my WHITE on the back. If you see me stop by and say hi. Best, Carey
  12. warregl

Ayden Lee Racing gear still around?

I can echo the positive thoughts on Brett and Ayden Lee Suits. I have an ALR custom myself and have been very happy with the quality (haven't had to test it in anger though). I just checked the web page and it's down. I hope it's a temporary thing but considering this is the height of the...
  13. warregl

Help Brandon Cretu go back to the TT!! Win a REV'IT! suit or STAR School weekend!!

Nice article and great news on the sponsorships. Good luck on the Isle and I hope to see you in the highlights!
  14. warregl

Road Atlanta

Great video. His reaction coming off the bike was priceless! RA is on the bucket list (maybe on four wheels with Skip Barber this fall).
  15. warregl

XBOX(es) are in da house....now what?

I was looking at Twisted Metal. I may have to try that one if I ever finish Skyrim. You guys weren't kidding, that is one seriously large game!