Search results

1. lbsaxman

air bag vest tech question

is it acceptable to wear an airbag vest similar to http://www.eggparka.com/english/lineup/rs1/index.html without a back/chest protector . what is the tech inspection rule on airbag vests ? or are you supposed to wear both the vest and back protector at the same time ? also opinions on just...
  2. lbsaxman

MX boots for 1st track day

regular MX boots would pass tech for 1st track day right ?
  3. lbsaxman

control levers

anyone heard of any levers short enough that you could pull the clutch in with 2 fingers and keep your other 2 on the bars , i think those would be awesome .
  4. lbsaxman

Any word on ycrs in the south

I know it was mentioned at Rd Atl , did i miss it ?
  5. lbsaxman

sportbike VS MX suspension

hey guys I am interested in building a GP bike built from MX equipment , is there a huge difference in the forks of a CR250 and a gsxr600 . is it possible to get CR 250 forks to work well on track ? what about the rear shock . any advice is greatly appreciated !! __________________
  6. lbsaxman

sportbike vs MX forks/suspension

hey guys I am interested in building a GP bike built from MX equipment , is there a huge difference in the forks of a CR250 and a gsxr600 . is it possible to get CR 250 forks to work well on track ? what about the rear shock . any advice is greatly appreciated !!
  7. lbsaxman

CR 500 powered GP bike

anyone heard of anyone doing that , will the motors hold up ?
  8. lbsaxman

Would these bikes be allowed ?

Hey would these type bikes be allowed at a nesba today http://www.aus-superbikes.com.au/xtremema.nsf/ae002b388f9db369ca2574ed00200523/0E40BC505B9662FBCA257A2B00172D3F!OpenDocument
  9. lbsaxman

Amp

?????????? any dates coming ?
  10. lbsaxman

Finally A Pretty Face In A Group !!!

Congrats Jessica on the bump to A you looked great out there !!! sorry about that close pass in 14 Welcome To A !!
  11. lbsaxman

Jra

John can you email me at lbsaxman@aol.com i had a question I was hoping you could answer thanks
  12. lbsaxman

Whats Your Best Gear Purchase

Whats Your Best Gear Purchase !!! Out of all the gear and equipment what is the few things you think were worth their weight in gold !!! Ill go first Pit Bull Trailer Restraint System Speed Bleeders Hair Spray(for putting grips on) Stomp Grip
  13. lbsaxman

Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro Slicks

Has anyone rode these tires ... Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro Slicks ... Any feedback would be appreciated .
  14. lbsaxman

Fast Rider Question

Hey Super Fast Guys !!! how can you tell that on any given day you are taking a corner about as fast as possible . where is the limit ? is it when the tires start to slide or max lean angle ? or both .. I have watched some crash videos where it seemed that the rider just ran out of lean...
  15. lbsaxman

New Bike Shop Open in Marietta GA By Pro Rider

Chris "Opie Caylor has just opened his own shop in Marietta GA named Caylor Made Motorsports . If you dont know Opie he is one of the best riders/ bike mechanics in the south and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet !!! If you need something for your bike give Opie your business he is great...
  16. lbsaxman

Interesting Day At Barber with NESBA

Hey guys just wanted to appologize for the bone headed post of last week that caught everybody's attention !! I wont make excuses because I have none . But I do want you guys to know that I have much respect for all the CR's and everything you guys do for Nesba and am humbled by how skilled all...
  17. lbsaxman

Interesting day at vir-n with stt today

Interesting day at vir-n with stt today
  18. lbsaxman

Congrats SILVERTOP27 on bump to A

Congrats SILVERTOP27 on bump to A !!!! I told you that drinking that Rossi Piss would work !!!
  19. lbsaxman

No vir for nesba 2010

I know it may be early but according to the schedule at www.virclub.com there wont be any vir dates for nesba .. Could this be the truth ??? There are lots of team pro motion dates what gives ???
  20. lbsaxman

Live from rd atlanta

Its fu***** cold !!! Damn fun as hell though !!!