Search results

1. TurnOneRacing

Where are they now?

It's been a long time since I've seen most of you, hope you and your families are doing well! Wish things worked out a little differently then they did but hopefully one day I'll be back on the track... Some of the best memories I have.
  2. TurnOneRacing

So THATS how trail braking works!

Thought this might be relevant to the topic... http://superbikeplanet.com/2011/Jun/110615y-y-y-y.htm
  3. TurnOneRacing

6/12 A group BHF

I was running 16/47 on my 07 750 and loved it... Really helps the 750 come off of a corner well. Ask George K about it as well, took me a while to get him on board but I think he would agree. Just my 2 cents...
  4. TurnOneRacing

06-07 GSXR 600/750 Attack Performance Bodywork

I have updated photos, please email if you would like to see them. Price dropped to $350 plus shipping
  5. TurnOneRacing

06-07 GSXR 600/750 Attack Performance Bodywork

Just like the title states I have a set of used, professionally painted Attack Performance Bodywork for a 06-07 GSXR 600/750. There is slight rash on the left side of the upper and the tail is cracked but its underneath the seat so once mounted its not visible. Everything mounts perfectly...
  6. TurnOneRacing

Recommendations for a sunburn?

Miss ya Tom, hope you can make it out to the track this year. Miss you too man and I plan on showing my face at least once this year even if I'm not riding.
  7. TurnOneRacing

Recommendations for a sunburn?

Oh how I miss seeing the ole silverback coming out of hibernation:)
  8. TurnOneRacing

Turn One Racing - Huge Props!

Glad we were able to help Jim and congrats on the new personal best:)
  9. TurnOneRacing

Cleaning out the garage

Bag is 34"L x 16"W x 14"H Pictures going to your email shortly
  10. TurnOneRacing

Cleaning out the garage

Mike I will get you pics tonight Any 60mm muffler should fit
  11. TurnOneRacing

Cleaning out the garage

Arai Helmet Bag x2- $20 a piece SOLD Fox Gear Bag- $40 SOLD Alpinestars Chest Protector- $15 SOLD Alpinestars Race Tech Back Protector- $50 SOLD Arai RX7 Nakano "Green" XL (never hit the ground)- $200 Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves XL Red/White (Used but great shape)- $100 SOLD All parts following...
  12. TurnOneRacing

Blackhawk Farms Trackside Support and Vortex Special

We do have others on hand, just stop by and ask if your model is available. See you guys out there.
  13. TurnOneRacing

I hate all you nesbians

Now I get why you moved to Cali... Gotta go somewhere where that kind of marriage is legal:)
  14. TurnOneRacing

Road America, what is going on after us?

It was pretty amusing to see Ian, Willy, Marshall and my brother rolling around in the gravel fighting a couple of years ago at Blackhawk. The old guys got their asses kicked:)
  15. TurnOneRacing

Turn One Status

We will still be providing the same services at every Midwest event this year and there will always be one of our smiling faces in attendance...:) If your scheduled, it's still on. See you guys at RA.
  16. TurnOneRacing

Fork seals?

If your local shop doesn't have any in stock drop us a line. We have dust and oil seals for most applications in stock.
  17. TurnOneRacing

Even Frosty The Snowman Knows Fresher Is Faster

Your welcome guys:) Hope to see you this Sat at the bash... BTW George we still owe you a set of pucks and your part from Woodcraft is here.
  18. TurnOneRacing

2010 NESBA BASH (Roll Call)

#33 Tom Tiernan #34 Nicole
  19. TurnOneRacing

Congrats Fred!

Congrats all around boys... Thanks for all the hard work:)
  20. TurnOneRacing

Hello from Gurnee IL

Welcome aboard... It's good to see more members from the Lake County area. I'm in Waukegan.