Search results

1. Burnall4

Shamless Self Solicitation

Ok this is probably not going to be received well but I have taken my career search tactics "gorilla", I am trying to be creative, so I figured I would give this a shot! Anyway, on to the post: Summary: I am currently looking for a career opportunity. I recently graduated with my MBA with a...
  2. Burnall4

Tons of Tires for SALE

Hey folks just wanted to let you know I am selling some tires for a friend of mine. These are not mine, nor were they ever on my bike, but I have seen them and inspected them in person. Anyway here are the tires, in no particular order Location: Richmond VA Wear: New condition to been on the...
  3. Burnall4

New NESBA special edition Monitor

I am bored...Waiting on Government HR departments is like waiting on the ___________________ (fill in the blank) Anyone got any hook ups to put my Resume at the top :)
  4. Burnall4

Bridgestone Battlax 002's <160 miles on them

Sold thanks.... Thanks for looking!
  5. Burnall4

Need the Help of my Fellow NESBA members...need a spacer

HELP!!! Here is the deal! I have a 2005 CBR 600rr and I need the front wheel spacer on the right hand side that has the washer built into it. I am going to ROAD A this Thursday and need it for the whole weekend. I noticed it was missing after Summit JC on the 4/5 weekend. I ordered from the...
  6. Burnall4

Does anyone work for the Gov't/Contracting...got a Question!

I am trying to obtain a job with the government in the Northern VA/DC/Maryland area in the following agencies. (listed in order of desire) DHS DLA DOD DOC - IRS DOS I am also looking into Government Contracting Companies! I am currently on USAjobs.gov with my resume out for searches. I have...
  7. Burnall4

Friends Don't Let Friends Ride Suzuki

I am posting this for a friend, the post came off of vasportbike.com, this happened to his Suzuki 750, and a friends 600 both 2007 models. Just to let everyone know, Kawasaki's frames use the same "welding" as the Suzuki, and they are being tested now to see if there needs to be a recall, but...
  8. Burnall4

Finally got to ride with Katie

Finished up the SED today at VIR north and had a blast...it was a great day and a hell of a work out. I finally got to ride with Katie. I know she was riding at a 10th of her speed but it made me feel fast. Thanks a bunch Katie :D This is Lemondrop's video of it, there is a lot more footage...
  9. Burnall4

Well I am officially edumacated

It still hasn't hit me yet and I don't think it will for some time, but I just wrapped up my graduate school education last week. Graduation is not till the 16th of May, the reason I am missing NJMP the 16th...but will be there the 17th. I now guess I have to get back to the real world, my...
  10. Burnall4

Reverse Rotating Rotors?!?!

I did a search to see if this topic has been brought up before and come up with nothing. But as I was researching leather suits, I stumbled upon this concept. Has anyone heard about it? Reverse Rotating Rotors. http://www.reverserotatingrotors.com/index.html The idea/concept seems to be...
  11. Burnall4

Hey Everyone! it's Lemondrop's Birthday!

Hahaha thought I would embarrass you a little. :haha: BTW you should be receiving your case of Geritol in a couple of days, the place I ordered it from had never received such a large order before, they had to source the amount they didn't have! Anyway, enjoy it!
  12. Burnall4

Norton Rotary NRV588

I sooooo would love to ride one of these! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph-n7-naQxo :adore:
  13. Burnall4

Need Recommendations on Leather Alterations in VA

I need to get some work done on my suit to make it fit better, I live in Richmond, VA but I am willing to travel a little ways to have it done by someone that knows what they are doing. I have tried the local leather shop, they can patch the suit but I didn't trust the guy to make the...
  14. Burnall4

MotorGP Live Link--Starts in 18 minutes!

If you can watch, it is live, you can thank my italian co-worker. http://www.rojadirecta.com/ Then click on MotoGp on the left hand side, and pick a feed.
  15. Burnall4

So I picked up the Tow Rig/DD today...

Sorry for the crappy pictures, I picked up the truck at night. These are from the craigslist add. I will take some of my own tomorrow in the light Its a 2005 Chevy K1500 5.3L V8 Charcoal Gray, Beige interior Chrome package Tow Package Premium Sound Power seats Satellite radio DVD (factory)...
  16. Burnall4

Free CarFax Reports

If you are following my other thread, you will have read I have access to some pretty neat stuff when it comes to the car market Black Book Floor Plan rates Major Auction run list/sold list/prices Hold back/kick back amounts etc.. And occasionaly my friend hooks me up with CarFax logins, and...
  17. Burnall4

Buying a New Car/Tow vehicle Need Opinions

Ok, so I am purchasing a new to me car, and I have decided on buying a tow vehicle. I have always wanted a truck, even before I started this addiction. Anyway, I have been going back and forth on what to get. The vehicle is going to be used, (new cars are a waste of money, unless you can write...
  18. Burnall4

Got an Idea for a Sticky Thread

I don't know if this is covered in a thread somewhere (I didn't search, shoot me later) but as I was talking to Lemondrop about NJMP. He threw the idea out of having a sticky with all the track information. Which I think would be a terrific idea! For example: VIR: Gate - ? Power - Free Showers...
  19. Burnall4

How Lemondrop and I spent our Saturday...(pics)

So, yeah is blinding other riders legal!??!? I will post up some more tomorrow, and write some more, I am too tired right now, this is to wet your whistle Lemondrop *he gets credit for the color, well him and Dustin, Lemon just knew what it was called and who made it since it was on...
  20. Burnall4

Suspension Help needed/Is it Time for Track Days Yet?!?!?!?!

Ok so there is a legit reason for this post. I need someone to help me set my Sag. I was going to get another member to help me last year at VIR but by the time I actually got there it was like 11 at night and I just wanted to get to bed. So, if there is anyone in the Richmond area, or is going...