Search results

1. C

Alpinestars Stella Anouke Womens Suit

My wife loves it. Havent "tested" it yet, thankfully, but the suit seems quite solid.
  2. C

R6 and R1 ECU Flash

How did it feel after the flash? You running anything inline behind it (i.e. bazzaz or pc?)
  3. C

Bob (well both Bob's) at NOLA

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to both of the Bob's for inviting us in to cool off and grab a quick refreshment. Reminds me why I like this group of people so much. One thing.... Remind me next time to bring my helmet so I can actually ride one of the demo bikes. :banghead:
  4. C

PARTING OUT: 2009 Yamaha R6R 06-07 R6R Race Parts and OEM

Was the engine boogered up (in the crash im guessing.)
  5. C

Winter Projects Anyone??

Getting rid of the hole where my R6 tried to turn itself into an V twin. Either that or it decided the number 3 piston wanted to get up close and personal with the radiator.
  6. C

A thought about anxiety.

Same way here. The only time my mind ever truely leaves work mode. Turn off the warmers, check. *two more routers to set up* Bike down and warming up, check. *ASA's to get ready* Helmet and gear on, check. *Switches to program* Rolling up to stage. *Cisc.... uh.... Comput.... uh...*...
  7. C

New Track Record at BHF. Just when you thought you were getting close....

Never thought youd consider an 11 slow did you?
  8. C

Old school (well somewhat old school) Honda Mechanic in Northern Illinois

Yeah, I was thinking Turn One, I just figured he was so busy right now being prime track season. I may have to bug him at CCS sunday. Thanks all.
  9. C

Old school (well somewhat old school) Honda Mechanic in Northern Illinois

Hey my dads bike (Honda CB650) is having issues. Im trying to find a good older Honda mechanic in Northern Illinois. I really want to stay away from the stealerships and give money to someone running a little shop if possible. Anyone have any suggestions? Ive tried everything I know, but for...
  10. C

Elka Triple clicker R6 Shock 06-up

If I wasnt trying to save for a new motor for my r6 (which happens to be the same year and it would fit *cry*) I would so buy this in a heartbeat. Bump.
  11. C

Body work......armour bodies or hot bodies?

Gotta give AB credit, they fit excellent and oh so light. One player that hasnt been named is old faithful, Sharkskinz. I can attest to their strength. Multiple downs on them over the years. Worst I ever had to do was refiberglass a burnthrough spot and where one of the holes I drilled ripped...
  12. C

body position - ass TOO far off the seat?

Not to hijack the thread, but this brings up something I havent noticed this year. What happened to the body position training they used to do over lunch hours? I remember them doing them several times at BHF during the lunch break. Very helpful.
  13. C

Lets help a fellow nesbian out.. we're good at it ya know..

Im bad with ideas, but good at finding sh!t. Just let me know what you come up with or need. Im in.
  14. C

08 R6 Parts

PM Sent
  15. C

Can you explain the physics of...?

Thanks Beta, that is so going into my track-notes folder.
  16. C

First track bike - 600 or 1000?

Something to think about also: From the BHF site. Robert Jensen 1:08.51 1000cc 7/26/2009 Dan Ortega 1:08.83 600cc 7/26/2009 Not much difference. Plus, Ive noticed the bike dont try to play "Spit the Dummy" on the R6 near as much as it tried on the R1.
  17. C

Ribbing at Blackhawk Turn 1

Dont they do a Track walk the night before the event for all the early arrivals? I could have swore I saw them doing something like that the friday before last labor day weekend.
  18. C

Blackhawk July 2nd/3rd Roll call..

Not sure what Im riding yet, but Im in Saturday.
  19. C

F/S 2004 Gsxr 600 - Northern Illinois Area

Sorry I dont know why the post didnt save last time. Sold about a week ago.