Search results

1. stephenjpauls

Preference on Rain Tire choice..

Got to love how well he puts things.
  2. stephenjpauls

Road America - Do we ride in the rain???

I would suggest buying them from Turn One... Support your track day vender (Good prices too)... If you prefer the web, here are the links... Turn One Bridgestone Rains Turn One Pirelli Rains otherwise I would give Tom or Marshall a call... These guys have always had better service than...
  3. stephenjpauls

HELP - How Do You Cope?

As usual I agree with Marshall's logic... unfortunately logic applied or not, an unhappy wife can be very miserable to be around… and she may not agree with Marshall’s logic. A key thing with your statement is the flipside… is she going to resent you if you don’t quit? There are a ton of good...
  4. stephenjpauls

2001 GSX-R600 Track Bike

Sold!
  5. stephenjpauls

R.A.Annual gas post.

Jorden, If I recall last time you really went through the gas. You did over 10 gal a day didn't you? Cheers, Steve
  6. stephenjpauls

Considering a Tire Changer - Couple of questions

Marshall, Tom & Joe, I'm very sorry to hear this. I hope things turn around for the better for you guys. I always felt like Turn One was the best part of my weekend. You guys supply so much more than just parts. I never understood how you could make it with the amount of equipment you have...
  7. stephenjpauls

2001 GSX-R600 Track Bike

Last Try Bike is Sold
  8. stephenjpauls

Chronicles of a Noob - My journey from Beginner to Advanced Rider

Trent, I'm very sorry to hear about your get off and hope you heal up quickly! This happened for me when Matt G. found the nut that holds my break lever was missing while doing a tech inspection on my bike at barber. I just kept picturing myself reaching for the breaks and having the lever...
  9. stephenjpauls

Question On bumps

My bike was always running water wetter and wired despite being the slowest guy in 'B'. There is no way I want to ruin someone else’s day because of something stupid. The great guys at Turn One Racing have a "How To" that will really help with this task. As for the back protector... get it...
  10. stephenjpauls

Tire Question

I have been hiding in Green Bay trying to figure out what the hell to do for fun this summer.
  11. stephenjpauls

01 gsxr-600 $2600 OBO

bump!
  12. stephenjpauls

Tire Question

Marshall, do you sell training wheels?
  13. stephenjpauls

01 gsxr-600 $2600 OBO

$2600 OBO: Call 920.391.4295 evenings or weekends if you are interested! I'm selling my track bike, it is straight and runs out very nicely. My last time out I crashed, the damage is very minor as seen in the pictures. This is a great bike for someone looking to get into track days. I would...
  14. stephenjpauls

2001 GSX-R600 Track Bike

Sadly I am not. Cheers, Steve
  15. stephenjpauls

2001 GSX-R600 Track Bike

Bump Still for sale
  16. stephenjpauls

2001 GSX-R600 Track Bike

Bike is sold
  17. stephenjpauls

2001 GSX-R600 Track Bike

Bike is sold