Search results

1. bad67deuce

We've Lost a Great One Way Too Soon!!

Sorry to hear this, was his passing track related? God speed to his friends, and family.
  2. bad67deuce

Hi, I'm Huey. And I'm a raceaholic.

Hey Huey, wanted to say Thanks for all of the great information that you gave me for my "toolbox" at the race school on Friday. I definitely was thinking about your advice to push it to the first turn during the mock race, makes good sense. Thanks again!
  3. bad67deuce

Summit Main May 9th Roll Call

Im in, hoping the racers take it easy on me lol. Man am I rusty.
  4. bad67deuce

Yamaha R1 Bazazz Zi Fi with Traction Control

Didnt see your asking price.
  5. bad67deuce

Baltimore Stealing Dirt Bikes

A few pictures of my bike the morning that it was stolen in Baltimore Shot at 2012-07-21 Shot at 2012-07-21
  6. bad67deuce

Baltimore Stealing Dirt Bikes

Lost my bike in Baltimore too. Damn, I wish I had seen this post two days ago. I just lost my '07 CRF 150R to this same scam in Baltimore this past Tuesday. I know its probably just asking for more trouble, but I want to go back down and get it back. Any advice? I have been canvasing the...
  7. bad67deuce

Fitz's wife talking

Never met you yet Fitz, but my prayers are sent for you recovering fully, and quickly. Your wife sounds like she is a blessing! You two will get through this, and come out stronger in the end.
  8. bad67deuce

NJMP 3/31 and 4/1

Oh, your gonna be there Dave?? Then I will be fine, I'll just follow you around, and then I can be one of the fast guys :).
  9. bad67deuce

NJMP 3/31 and 4/1

In for Sunday 4/1 only. Its been to long guys and girls, take it easy on #14 in the A group for a session or two ;)please.
  10. bad67deuce

Indoor Supermoto--Allsports in Dulles, VA.. come on out!

Hey Brandon, Im hoping to make the 2/26 date if I can get on the list. Maybe we can carpool again.
  11. bad67deuce

Roll Call BeaveRun Aug 13 14

Damn Randy, I might make the trip if your gonna be there. Are you bringin Dean? Would be my first day this year, been to long.
  12. bad67deuce

role call for njmp 5/14 15

How were the conditions today? Is it worth making the trip tomorrow?
  13. bad67deuce

VA speeding ticket - is this normal???

I got a ticket on route 81 south in Staunton, VA four years ago. I consulted a lawyer via email, but was not impressed with him. I made the trip from Reading, PA in my suit and tie get up. Sat in a packed 20X30 courtroom for an hour and they finally called my case. I plead not guilty, and asked...
  14. bad67deuce

98-99 R1 cdi/ecm box need to borrow one, any help?

I got one, fixed my problem. Thanks Nesba for the help.
  15. bad67deuce

98-99 R1 cdi/ecm box need to borrow one, any help?

I have a spark issue with my bike. I'm pretty sure it is the cdi box, but would hate to buy one and have it turn out to be something else. If anyone in close proximity to Reading, PA has one that I can use to test fire my bike, I would really appreciate it. Thanks Nesba. Greg 717.490.4016
  16. bad67deuce

Video from Roebling

Awesome Dave!
  17. bad67deuce

Indoor Supermoto--Allsports in Dulles, VA.. come on out!

It is still on, 7-11am Here is a link to the message board that they use. There are some people that are canceling out, so there may be a spot or two. http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ASgpMM/
  18. bad67deuce

2000 bimota sb8r

It has similar lines to a TLR as well IMO, nice bike, never seen one in person.