Search results

1. dfaldridge

FS: Yamaha R6 Front Wheel 06-14

It's' my understanding that an r6 front wheel will also fit an r1. I have an 07 r1 and need a front wheel.
  2. dfaldridge

VIR Weekend

:notsure:Dennis have you recieved any of my responses? I've tried responding several times. I don't think they are going through.
  3. dfaldridge

VIR Weekend

I'll try and keep it on two wheels next time.. ;)
  4. dfaldridge

motogp spoiler!

I would say its gonna bring out some nerves mixing it up with the doctor especially when he is healthy and on a decent bike.
  5. dfaldridge

motogp spoiler!

Huh guess who is back! What an amazing race..:popcorn: and yes The Doctor is back!
  6. dfaldridge

Newbie saying hello, excited for VIR!

We will all be in the south paddock. There is some good lawn area up at the top of the parking lot and should be enough power. Try and get there around 5pm on Friday so you can get set up and meet everyone.
  7. dfaldridge

Newbie saying hello, excited for VIR!

Are you gonna come friday evening and stay at the track? Welcome and see ya there. I'll be on a grey and white R1, number 43.
  8. dfaldridge

New artwork for my leathers

Not sure if that'll pass tech?:notsure: lol
  9. dfaldridge

Milky foam???

Judy are you married and do you want a husband!? Lol
  10. dfaldridge

Roll Call VIR April 6th, 7th 8th

Aman... we'll have a blast! When are you arriving?
  11. dfaldridge

F350 -deal or not ?

I'd like to first ask you, Aman... Do you really need that much truck? My 150 pulls pretty good and I wouldn't get anything bigger unless I was going to get a big toy hauler.
  12. dfaldridge

Casey Stoner's Replacement: Marq Marquez

The kid can ride and doesn't seem to get rattled by pressure.
  13. dfaldridge

Tire condition

Run'em till the threads are showing!!!
  14. dfaldridge

need helppppp!!!!!

Loud and looking good is always impowtant!!:notsure: maybe one of those rhynheart gatlin gun type exhaust you see on the harleys?:doh:
  15. dfaldridge

NESBA Airfence Fundraiser

I am too!! Gonna be a heck of a good time. Our dry run was VIR, so road a will be sweet.