Search results

1. lplonske

need one more for fantasy football, WIN $1000

Need one more guy or gal for fantasy football this year. draft is live online next tuesday, $200 gets you in 1st place is $1000 cash, second place is $200. small league, very high scoring, lots of fun hit me up
  2. lplonske

2008 gsx-r750

this is my baby! 2008 GSX-R750 3300ish miles built by tommy girard all parts new for 2010 ohlins 25 mil forks penske triple with top out spring brembo calipers, these i just got this year custom galfer superbike rotors, free service from galfer which i just had done always used motul 300v oil...
  3. lplonske

2006 gsx-r600

2006 gsxr600 former AMA bike, FAST hindle exhaust chain adjuster/gp rear stand thingy brembo calipers and rotors brembo MC woodcraft rearsets and clip ons yoshimura EM PRO extra set of wheels with stock rotors spare engine and misc parts spare tank in good condition new hot bodies painted black...
  4. lplonske

take offs and some new ones

uk ntec slick medium front compound NEW 0811 date SOLD uk ntec slick used medium front 0511 date $75 shipped uk ntec rear medium used 4709 date $100 shipped pirelli 2 diablo supercorsa sc2 take off fronts 2009 date 16 laps on them SOLD 1 sc3 rear 180/55 0710 date SOLD 1 sc1 rear 180/55...
  5. lplonske

will this cure braking vagisitis??

probably not, looks cool though
  6. lplonske

some one try these warmers and let me know if they're junk

http://www.ebay.com/itm/chicken-hawk-tire-warmer-brand-new-dual-temp-top-quality-24-months-warranty-/250976569560?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a6f5e88d8
  7. lplonske

check this sweet air filter

while checking out sportbiketrackgear and other bike goodies sites now that TDS is done i saw a cool BMC Carbon Filter, i bought one. looks neat, it's not flat like the regular one, benefits are yet to be determined, at least it came in a cool metal box.....
  8. lplonske

$420 credits for sale

time to move these $350 takes them home-no fees either-you get the full $420 cheers Lee
  9. lplonske

new trailer

i am in the market for a new trailer and i have seen several with the fold out camper/bed feature. i dont recall seeing many at the track. anyone have experience or opinions with this??? my last trailer i just had a futon in the front for crashing on, obviously the fold out would give me more...
  10. lplonske

is a race van 'full retard'?

So, I sold the big boy trailer. Now what the hell do I do? smaller trailer? maybe. What about a cargo van? anyone have any thoughts? I like the idea of not having to fack with a trailer. cripes, I'm like a damn woman, never knwo what i want :dunno: random smiley::squid:
  11. lplonske

wheels

as my current (stock) wheels are pretty dirty I should probably get a new set. anyone have direct experience with aftermarket wheels? i was thinking BST carbon, carrozzeria or marchesini. in that order. also, the 7-fiddy has a 5.5 rear, stay with it or go 6 wide? thanks boys!
  12. lplonske

so what ever happened to...

gmc quadra steer?? you know, where all the wheels turned and they had the commerical of a guy backing a trailer in a figure 8... seemed like a great idea...:dunno:
  13. lplonske

8.5x20 trailer

I gotta downsize, this is an 05 8.5x20 tandem axle trailer here's what it has: electric hook ups/outlets tandem axle with brakes AC/heat MAC tool box 4 shelving units for goodies tire rack 3 nice raxx chemical tray 2 pitbull TRS plates in the floor (the rest of the TRS is not included) at least...
  14. lplonske

i am....

effing bored at work!!! :asleep:
  15. lplonske

following tony c. and tea vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vp8UYUFBPE check it
  16. lplonske

crashing: DON'T DO IT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B02d79cV28 ooops, what can i say i effed up! i went back out though and did a personal best after the crash!
  17. lplonske

trackvision or.....?

what kind of software options are available to overlay data on video for awesomer youtubeing??? trackvision seems popular but $150-$250??? come on!
  18. lplonske

Got it!!!!

that's right, I've moved into the :a: group! I was quite proud of myself to be honest, going from a :b: grouper to :a: in less than a year. Big thanks to B-Blume for the help, much appreciated, couldn't have done without you. Matt Granzow and Tony C. too Also, got a nice tow from J Fuggin T on...
  19. lplonske

chain ?

i put on a larger rear sprocket and adjusted the chain with the axel in but not tight. When I tighten the axel nut the chain becomes tighter. Is this normal and why does it happen, i don't get it :dunno:
  20. lplonske

dynojet autotune

does this autotune really work? Do i need this? i have a few hundred bucks burning a hole in my pocket... thanks