Search results

1. hotwings

Chicago Area Riders

It's that time again. The annual Mooseheart Bike Blessing. This Sat (May 19), morning at Mooseheart. What is Mooseheart? It is one of the oldest ophanges in the country. It sits on Rt 31 between Batavia, and North Aurora. The event starts at 8, the parking lot will open around 7...
  2. hotwings

2012 Chicago to:

Per normal I will be trying to load up the trailer to keep the cost down. For 2012, Big Meanie plans to run the full season of WERA North Central; tracks include; Gratton, Blackhawk, Nelson Ledges and BeaveRun. And maybe; we'll see how the year goes the GNF at Barber. We will fill in Nesba...
  3. hotwings

2011 Mooseheart Bike Blessing

The 2011 Mooseheart Bike Blessing will be held on Sat May 21 at the Mooseheart Field House. Located at 155 S International Drive. Mooseheart IL. Between North Aurora and Batavia on Rt 31. Arrive between 7:30 am -8:30am, pull the bikes out and set up. The kids from the house come down, and...
  4. hotwings

2010 best pictures

Post up your best pictures from the 2010 season.... Some of my best pics are from the bike blessing at Mooseheart.
  5. hotwings

Post Mooseheart Bike Blessing

It was awesome. Thank you to everyone that came. It is one Sat morning that will make you smile everytime you think about that little kid sitting on your bike. The excitment in their faces... etc.... Pictures will be posted up soon.
  6. hotwings

Bike Blessing at Mooseheart

May 15, 9 am to noon at Mooseheart in Batavia IL. What is Mooseheart? It is one of the oldest (97 years) orphanages in the USA. There are kids from all over the country here. It is located on Rt 31 between Batavia and North Aurora. This is how it works; We get there between 8 and 9...
  7. hotwings

Chicago West Burbs to Events

St.Charles IL to: 6/12-13 Putnam - Full 7/10-11 Beaver Run Need 2 Riders 8/14-15 Putnam Need 3 riders 8/28-29 Barber Need 2 rider Visit the Big Meanie web site for further updates. NEWBIES Welcome. For more info, either PM me here, or send me an email on my website.
  8. hotwings

Need riders for MPH

The Big Meanie express needs riders for Sept 19 / 20 out to Hastings NE. We will leave out of the Chicago west burbs (St.Charles) around 9 am on Friday. We will ride Sat / Sun till everyone in our group has had their fill, then drive back overnight to arrive early on Monday morning. PM me for...
  9. hotwings

Aug Barber

Summer is in Alabama. The Big Meanie Crew made our Aug run short of riders. Finny 47, (Gary) and design-engine (Bart) are here with us at Barber. Finny flew in from a vaction in MN. We left out of St.Charles, about 2 pm on Thursday, drove to Clarksville, TN. Overnighted in the Walmart...
  10. hotwings

Chicago West burbs to HPT

Anyone wanting to go? We will leave between 9 - 10 am on Friday from St.Charles heading out to Hastings. I was forced to take a few weeks off, but Dave still wants to go. PM either of us. Pain Killers are working.....
  11. hotwings

Blessing of the bikes- Chicago West burb

On Sat May 16 there is a "blessing of the bikes" at Mooseheart. What is Mooseheart? Mooseheart is one of the oldest orphanages in country dating back to 1911. The campus is located on Route 31, between Batavia IL and North Aurora IL. They take in kids from all over the United States that...
  12. hotwings

Chicago West Burbs to ......

Please check out the events page at our website; www.bigmeaniemotorsports.com So far we have 20 days listed. This is a tentative schedule. If your interested in riding along with Big Meanie. Send us an email.
  13. hotwings

Wisconsin Vs MN at Madison

Hey Wisconsin - Minnesota guys / gals. I have a set of game tickets (4) plus a reserved parking pass for this Sat. game at Madison. I can't use them. Great seats 40 yard line. If your interested in buying them, PM me here, or send me an email at bigmeaniemotor(at) aol.com
  14. hotwings

Youth ATV

2006 Polaris ATV, 90 CC (two stroker) Sportsman. 1 owner. Great condition located in Chicago West Burbs, can deliever to Iowa Speedway 9/6-7 or HPT 9/20-21, or Barber 10 / 11-12. email for pictures or questions, bigmeaniemotor@aol.com $1900
  15. hotwings

Chicago West Burbs to HPT 9- 20/21

Room for one more on the Big Meanie Bus. Leave from St.Charles IL on Friday Sept. 19 at approx 10am. Split the cost of fuel, & food. 24 ft enclosed trailer, becomes bunk house at the track, with A/C. PM me here, or send email to mike@bigmeaniemotorsports.com
  16. hotwings

Chicago West Burbs to Iowa Speedway

Big Meanie Motor Sports Inc, has two slots left in the trailer for the ride to Iowa Speedway Sept 6&7. Leave out Friday the 5th, 1 pm. Return on Sunday when everyone in the group is done. The BBQ on Sat night is worth trip all by itself. PM me here, or send email to...