Search results

1. H

Fs: 2011 blue r1 -1000 miles $6000- port matilda pa

Then title is not clear. Clear title means no lienholders, and yours has a lienholder on it.
  2. H

Lithium Polymer batteries- Who's got experience with one?

I still have the stock battery in my 03 FZ1, which I bought new in 04. I know it's due for a replacement soon though. I do have a sealed AGM in my 07 R1 that I replaced the stock one with. It's been in there a few years now. Doing good so far. I may consider a LiFePO4 style battery when the...
  3. H

White Leather Sofa

Is it 1.1 to 1.3 mm thick leather? Maybe I can sew myself a new riding suit.
  4. H

Military members thread

USN Active Duty from 88-94: Machinit's Mate 2nd Class; Served aboard USS Camden (AOE-2) and USS California (CGN-36) USN Reserves from 94-97: Crossrated to Construction Mechanic 2nd Class with NMCB-26 Detachment 12 out of Perrysburg, OH Gotta say I loved being a SeaBee for that short time...
  5. H

2007 R1 problem

Just came across this thread. Did you get the problem sorted out or is it getting worse still? I have an 07 that developed the same problem you are describing. As it got worse, I started hearing more noise in the top end while running, and eventually it felt like I was running on 3 cylinders...
  6. H

FasterSafer.com, any comments?

I've always wondered about these same questions myself. I'm going to have to check the web site out. Maybe not a substitute for YCRS, but it'll have to do until I can afford it.
  7. H

Cheap leathers

Yea, they used to be call New Enough Leathers. I've bought from them quite a few times. Great company to deal with for sure.
  8. H

anyone know a thief named marcus shoals from southern cali?

It's good to see justice done on the internet. Glad it worked out.
  9. H

CMP Sept 2012..A Tradition

Now there's inspiration! Earle, I wanna be like you when I grow up! :adore: Happy belated birthday!
  10. H

2006 GSXR 1000 - Charlottesville, VA

Bike has been sold as of October 3rd. I am listing this for a friend from work. If you are interested in more info or pics, PM me and I will give you his contact information. 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000. One owner 4132 miles AGV Sport jacket, size 48 Scorpion EXO helmet, size L Extra tires, looks...
  11. H

WTB: 07-08 R1 race fairing stay/bracket...

Got one. Thanks!
  12. H

07-08 R1 wheels

Replied.
  13. H

07-08 R1 wheels

Gonna bump these one time. I'll listen to offers, just PM me. If these sell, great! If not, I'll keep them for rain tires.
  14. H

Chicken Hawk Pole Position 3 Temperature Tire Warmers

LOL...that was like lightning quick.
  15. H

07-08 R1 wheels

No longer for sale.
  16. H

Bikes Out the Door with Race Plastics?

Alot of race body companies like Armour Bodies and Sharkskinz (or some others) sell race bodywork in OEM form, meaning that you can mount your lights, mirrors and turn signals. It is made of the same stuff as the pure track bodywork is made from. Maybe that is the solution you are looking for.
  17. H

Gulf coast suspension needs.

All I can say is, Google is your friend. Grab some friends and learn for yourself. Keith Code made a great video about it. It might be on Youtube, can't say for sure. Getting the initial sag and preliminary suspension settings is easy enough. Learning how to dial it in after that is where...
  18. H

07 R1 Pro Series kit question...

The 07 and 08 windscreens do not use fasteners to attach. They slide into clips in the OEM fairings and are held in place by tension at the mirror mounts. So an OEM 07 or 08 windscreen does not normally use bolts like th 04 to 06.
  19. H

07 R1 Pro Series kit question...

I e-mailed Woodcraft directly about a week ago but have not recieved a response back as of yet, so I figured I would try here. My questions are: 1. Do the body kits come with a windscreen? 2. Can I use the stock windscreen? 3. How may dzus fasteners are required for the kit? 4. What other...