Search results

1. JBZ1k

09-12 Zx6-r Parts (the good stuff)

Selling the zx6r in stock trim so now is your chance to grab some good stuff. All parts have 12tds on them. Ohlins TTX MKII rear shock $900 shipped Ohlins 30mm cartridges $900 PCV $200 has everything you need minus a small piece of Velcro to attach it wherever you want . Vortex rearsets...
  2. JBZ1k

2014 AMA Schedule... What Gives?

So I'm looking for the schedule when I see this... The 2014 AMA Pro Road Racing schedule is as follows: March 13 - 15 - Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, Fla. May 30 - June 1 - Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wis. June 21 - 22 - Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, Ala.* July 19 - 20 -...
  3. JBZ1k

Check your bolts people!!!

I have not been on in a bit but my recent purchase of a new to me Triumph Tiger 800xc has prompted me to post this (no I'm not going to track this bike, it's for the off season). So the bike had 1,700 hwy miles on it and I put 600 on it this weekend 100 being off road. I washed the bike and...
  4. JBZ1k

Buying a Tz250? Thoughts?

I have been kicking around the idea of getting a 2T for the track and would like some input on the matter. Anyone who rides or has ridden them in the past please share what you know about the experience, maintenance and overall enjoyment vs. cost side of things. I would love to have a TZ250 and...
  5. JBZ1k

AMA Dunlop Race Take-offs

All right everyone, our good buddy Mr. Charles at PCW has set us up right this year on tires. So here is the deal, I got all of the tires from Yoshimura Suzuki, M4 and Geico Honda and I must say they look killer!! I have not yet had a chance to separate the tires by compound, wear, slicks/DOT...
  6. JBZ1k

Who's going to Barber to watch the AMA race?

How many of you are going to the event at Barber and who's watching on TV? It's going to be awesome!
  7. JBZ1k

Who's in for Road Atl on Monday?

Wait, what??... If you did not get the email there seems to be a mix up and Friday has become Monday...Check your EMAIL!!! Unless its a prank and I really hope it is. So lets not turn this into a bitching/bashing thread but who thinks they can swing it? I think it's going to be open track for...
  8. JBZ1k

Q2s for sale at Road Atl May 24-26

Swapping over to D211s and I want to unload some tires I picked up last month. These will be at Road Atl the 24-26. I would rather not ship them but if I need to shipping is to be paid by the buyer. Dunlop q2 180/55-17 $120 120/70-17 $100 Or $200 together I also have a q2 rear from last year...
  9. JBZ1k

Road Atl Pictures 6th-7th

Hi all, I just wanted to see if it would be okay to start a thread for pictures since there was not a vendor on site? My wife took quite a few so if no one protests I can post a link up when she uploads them. They will be free and will not be sorted. If we get the go ahead we can use this...
  10. JBZ1k

Zx6r Brakes build pressure over night.

Ok, I'm working out of town and when I get home I'll only have three days to slam my bike back together before road Atlanta and I may have an issue so I want some ideas before I get home. So...everybody knows if your front wheel is off and you show a relative your bike the only logical thing...
  11. JBZ1k

Allowed in paddock?

So I'm trying to keep the wife happy by giving her something to ride around on at the track so she doesn't get bored and so she can move around to take pictures, watch from different angles, etc... I was thinking a golf cart with a utility bed so the dog can ride but I don't want to drop the...
  12. JBZ1k

Annitori RL

Anyone have experience with the Annitori quick shifter? No moving parts is a plus. Kills timing on up and down shifts because of the way it works. Could be a problem on quick rev matching blips??? It doesn't look to have adjustable duration settings so is it smooth? Three sensitivity...
  13. JBZ1k

Found a deal on Held Phantom

One pair of size 10 phantoms for $173.99 on Held USA website. Would have bought them myself but I'm a size 9. http://stores.heldnorthamerica.com/-strse-192/Held-Phantom-Sport-Gloves/Detail.bok
  14. JBZ1k

WTB RD400 or the like

Looking for a classic two stroke. Anyone trying to free up some barn space or garage space?
  15. JBZ1k

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel

Ok, like I said in my trailer post it's time to down size a bit. So here is the deal of the week. My very nice 2003 Quad cab Dodge is up for grabs. I purchased the truck used out of Oklahoma City in 2007. I think it had 140k miles then and since it came out of the mid-west you can assume they...
  16. JBZ1k

WTT 2003 Horton Hauler 20' V-Nose

Like it says I'm looking to downsize. I just have rebuilt the inside, added e-track, fully wired and lighted including several 120v outlets and a circuit beaker box. Brand new tires, replaced bearings last month, rebuild both side doors. Minor scrape on lower portion but I have replacement sheet...
  17. JBZ1k

Who else is ready for NOLA trackday to be here already?!?!

I'm just too ready for this season to start already. Looking forward to the great folks, great riding and making some new friends. So who else is ready to throw down in March?
  18. JBZ1k

BPF Sag???

After months of looking on the net I have yet to find any useful info about what the sag should be on the BPF Showa forks. Do any of you GSXR/ZXr know what the measurement should be? I'm 150lbs on my 09 zx6r and there is almost no sag to speak of with me on the bike. I am pretty happy with how I...
  19. JBZ1k

Stack Tires=Free Track Time @ Atl. Motorsports Park

Hi everyone, just wanted to give y'all a heads up about a chance to get some track time at AMP. Found this on their Facebook. Atlanta Motorsports Park WANT FREE TRACK TIME AT ATLANTA MOTORSPORTS PARK? Tire assembly day by RSVP. Many have asked, how can we get track time @ AMP? Here is your...
  20. JBZ1k

Thoughts on first track day Barber Aug 27th

Hi all, I just wanted to say how impressed I was with Nesba, Barber, and the riders on Saturday. It was my first time on a race track and man was it fun. I met some great people out there and even though they were short on CRs I was able to get pulled around by John Allen and get some...