Search results

1. Maryland998

have excessive vibration b/w 120 and 140 mph... need help

Thinking out loud... What kind of shape is your chain and sprokets in? When you rotate the rear wheel does the tension vary dramatically. If the sprockets are fishooked or the chain gets to whipping it can feel like an out of balance wheel. Also the steering stem bearings being loose can make...
  2. Maryland998

Motards

Too close to NAMBLA... If I rode a Motard I wouldn't want a club that might come up in the same google search as NAMBLA.
  3. Maryland998

Attention!!

I think it's time for the old "Billy Balloo" Great Dutch now I be thinking of all the lines and that blonde girl topless all day. Ken.
  4. Maryland998

Lean-o-meter

I'm working on a "Crap-O-Meter" It tends to read high around B, A and Harley riders.I" group tends read lower as we are usually more realistic. :) Also my "Chrome-O-Meter" and "Noise-O-Meter" so the cruiser crowd can tell for sure who has the coolest baddest bike around.
  5. Maryland998

Squid

German Helmet Problem. I just hope the morons that wind up in the ER with their Nazi helmets. Get a jewish doctor. So much for the oath they take to end peoples suffering. :eek:
  6. Maryland998

RC51 on track??

Give the RC a go. It's difficult for me to be unbiased about twins. But try it on the track and see if you have more fun on it than you did on the CBR. The RC's run well. I pass my friend Tanner on his whenever he makes it out on the track. :) Ken.
  7. Maryland998

Roll Call Thunerbolt Mon Aug 25th

Oh Hell Yes I'm In. Rode Lightning, Now going back up to the big track. If it's as much fun, my head might just explode. Ken.
  8. Maryland998

how to soften up leathers

MMMM Bacon Grease
  9. Maryland998

My new Motivational poster for the office

Reasons to tech your bike. Sometimes safety wire and zip ties don't hold things together.
  10. Maryland998

VIDEO - 18 JUL - Summit Main - Vets In Debt - Trackday #4

Kevin, Beware the Curmudgeon. He has a long memory. I know you didn't go there Kevin. May your next bottle of expensive Italian wine be vinegar. Pat, many thanks for your vid. It is really a great learning tool to see yourself on video. It makes me that much more pissed off about my coolant...
  11. Maryland998

VIDEO - 18 JUL - Summit Main - Vets In Debt - Trackday #4

Hey Pat Great seeing you. Too bad I only got the first session in. Went down to Ducpond and got a new resevoir. Put it on yesterday. While I had it apart gave it a good going over and cleaned the the air filters. Should be good to go. We certainly have to get back on track the next time and...
  12. Maryland998

First time track riders

Welcome aboard. The first time on track can be overwhelming. Short of being a red shirt freshmen. There wouldn't be an easy way to pick out the new "first time" riders. If you lined up in the back of the right line. Essentially going out last. Then you didn't do anything incorrect. Unless you...
  13. Maryland998

German GP???

Aww... Little Dani is taking a nap. Best use for air fence I've yet to see. :)
  14. Maryland998

Anyone got a trashed EZUP?

The Beave. Where EZ-ups go to DIE. Just look around the pits at the end of most days at The Beave. And you can usually get all the EZ-up parts you could need.
  15. Maryland998

Summit Point July 18-20

In for Main Riding Main only. Two days in a row in the heat can be a bit much. Props to the CR's that do it all the time. Ken.
  16. Maryland998

German GP???

WJZ Sucks! They have an info-mercial for a f***ing weedeater. Then the Orioles. There are well over 100 damn baseball games and damn few GP's. One of the worlds most spectated sports is an afterthought here in the US. I know I am preaching to the choir. But c'mon, this sucks. Gotta go now...
  17. Maryland998

Brand New Pilot Power 2CT Front Tire $90.oo

120/70/17 Size front tire. New never mounted. $90.oo I will be at Summit Main next Friday. If your going to be there on Sat. or Sun. I can arrange for friends that will be there to make a transaction possible. Message me here if your interested. Ken. ***SOLD**** Thanks