Search results

1. Loudy

Absolute Cycle Experience 9/9

Roy, Thanks for posting. I avoid FB as much as possible and wasn't aware of your forum, so I bounced it off of this one. I am excited to ride with ACE. Since it is my first ride with your organization, I was looking for some pointers! I have heard good things but don't want to be that guy...
  2. Loudy

Okay, thanks. They did tell me I would most likely be in their "A" group. Do you know if I need to do anything special for their group? It said that coolant removal is recommended.
  3. Loudy

I am signed up for ACE this coming Monday 9/9/13. Does anyone with ACE experience have some advice? What can I expect with ACE? Do I need to do anything different to my bike for them? Is the morning schedule similar? Thanks for any feedback! There isn't much info online compared to NESBA.
  4. Loudy

big canopy sale at Sports Authority

Agreed. I have had a $99 dollar 10x10 from Sports Authority for 4 years and counting. I tie it down when using, take it down after every use and put the cover in the case. Some of the Velcro pieces have ripped but the thing still works well after several years of use.
  5. Loudy

Pop-up canopies

89 dollar Firstup brand here lasted a few years so far. Like others have mentioned, the Velcro tabs are starting to fail but the canopy functions fine without them. I always tie two sides to my trailer and the other two to gas cans. No complaints so far.
  6. Loudy

when it rains, watch this

Nice!
  7. Loudy

2003 Danzer Morrison 7 X 14 trailer

Torsion axles? How thick is that plywood on the walls? Any damage or problems? Thanks!
  8. Loudy

**FS: 2002 GMC Savana G3500 Extended Diesel**

Maybe I missed it but where is this located?
  9. Loudy

liberty bell motorsport park track vid

It is out for bid at least. i work for a commercial construction company in Lancaster and we bid on the buildings last month. These things can fall through of course but it is still in motion for now.
  10. Loudy

t-bolt Photog. 9/16-- Who was it?

Was he there the 17th as well?
  11. Loudy

Liberty Motorsports Park

They are definitely still moving in the right direction. I work for a commercial construction company and the plans are out for bid.
  12. Loudy

WTB: 2003/04 636 Bodywork

You and me both!
  13. Loudy

Almost Turnkey setup 2003 zx6r 636

Pics? Care to sell the bodywork?
  14. Loudy

2004 Honda 600RR Track Bike

Yikes, this one is tempting! Ever been down? PCIII?
  15. Loudy

2007 Trailer 7x14 w/AC

Agreed! And FL is too far from here.
  16. Loudy

thanks !!!

Got, ya. I had a near miss right before you then in that session. I came in way too quick on some slower riders. All in all though, it was a pretty good day!
  17. Loudy

thanks !!!

I had a blast as well. Mike, were you usually the first guy in B most sessions? If so, I spent most of my day chasing you around the track.
  18. Loudy

Sep18 - Sep19 T-bolt roll call

I was a fan of the numbers! Probably not the best for business, but I felt the crowd on the track was about perfect.
  19. Loudy

Sep18 - Sep19 T-bolt roll call

Sat. for me. :D
  20. Loudy

Must Watch !!!!!

Finally, I win for not having a garage door opener.