Search results

1. JGardy_781

SQL/SSIS Experience for 6+ Mo Contract - NoVA/DC

Hey all - A little outside the box for the BBS, but - trying to locate someone who has some experience with MSSQL2005, 2008 or 2012 (using SSMS, comfortable writing T-SQL scripts), preferably experience with some sort of CRM software, and experience operating/maintaining SSIS ETL flows -...
  2. JGardy_781

Happy 236th Birthday Marines...

Thanks for your service... /j
  3. JGardy_781

CR Sticker in Cycle World

How'd the CR sticker get on the front fender of the EBR 1190 tested in this month's Cycle World?
  4. JGardy_781

NoVA to T-Bolt Endurance on 5/31

Anyone interested in riding up to Jersey to split tolls and fuel - let me know. Should have a space or two free in the trailer. Looking at riding up Monday afternoon, back Tuesday night after riding. /j
  5. JGardy_781

A BMW Motorcycle Story

Saw this on jalopnik today - I wonder if this is gonna be my kids with my old bikes someday... http://www.vintagebmw.org/v7/node/6814 Pretty cool.
  6. JGardy_781

APE Cam Chain Tensioner Adjustment

Anyone have instructions as to how to set an APE manual cam chain adjuster? Can't find consistent advice online (surprise, surprise). I've got an e-mail into APE's tech people, but am curious if anyone here has a manual themselves, or an authoritative answer. If the model it's attached to...
  7. JGardy_781

NJMP 9/18 A Spot for Sale

NJMP 9/18 A spot for sale if anyone wants it - Unfortunately, won't be able to ride due to a medical issue. /j
  8. JGardy_781

Anyone intersted - DC to NJMP June 18?

Sorta last minute, but thinking about riding at Lightning on Sunday - anyone interested in ridesharing up? Got space in the trailer, and mostly looking for someone to keep me occupied for the ride up and back. Probably leave mid-day Saturday, camp or hotel Saturday night, come back sunday after...
  9. JGardy_781

Tire Service July 3-5 at Summit

I'm assuming there is tire service at Summit next weekend (but you know what they say when you assume...) - can anyone with knowledge of such things confirm? Want to know if I'll need to change tires by hand between Sat. and Sun. Thanks in advance, Jason
  10. JGardy_781

5x10 Open Trailer For Sale

--- Update: SOLD --- Bought a 8.5x20 enclosed, so the 5x10 must go. Detail as follows: Single owner - I bought it new in the spring of 2004, I've used it to go to trackdays ever since. A pretty basic open trailer, with wood decking and a metal mesh ramp gate. Max gross weight is 2,990 lbs with...
  11. JGardy_781

NoVA to Beav - 29th and 30th

Heading to Beav from Springfield, VA for the 29th and 30th. Looking to drag someone up with me - mostly to stay entertained for the five hours up and back. Got one free spot on my trailer if anyone's interested. Looking to leave DC maybe 7:00 or 8:00 on the 28th, drive up, camp both nights...
  12. JGardy_781

1997 TL1000S Streetbike For Sale

Selling my streetbike I've been commuting on since mid- 2006 - decided to stop riding on the street in favor of track days and dirt riding only... Basics - -1997 TL1000S; I'm at least the third owner - Bought in May 2006 with 9,420 miles; ~21,000 miles now - I ride it daily to work, so...
  13. JGardy_781

Riding Areas Around Columbia, SC for Kids

All - I'm visiting my in-laws in Irmo next week, and I'm looking for some places within an hour or so to bring my son to ride while we're down there on Tuesday and/or Wednesday. I've done some research, and come up with the following places about an hour away from Columbia - - Enoree OHV...
  14. JGardy_781

Road and Track May 09, Page 78

Flipping through Road and Track this month, on page 76 comes a MacNeil ad - you know, for the molded floormats and other auto stuff - been seeing the ads in car magazines for decades. The company's spots lately lately have been focusing on the importance of skilled American workers and...
  15. JGardy_781

Cleaning an automotive engine

All - I've got someone I work with who has an older BMW 3-series they're trying to hang onto, and are fighting what appears to be a few oil leaks. The leaks are difficult to locate, since the block is pretty much a grimy, oily mess since the leak has apparently gone on for a while. Last time I...
  16. JGardy_781

Q on lines for Brembo MC on older GSXR

Guys - I've had a brembo radial front brake master cylinder on my 02 GSXR-750 since I bought it, replacing the stock non-radial piece. The existing goodridge stainless lines were meant for the non-radial stock piece, so to get them to fit up to the brembo master cylinder's bolt, the lines were...
  17. JGardy_781

Thank you to BobbyG

Almost forgot - a guy I was pitted with over the weekend at Summit (he only rode Sunday, and was a rider out for his first day at the track with any org) had a canopy disappear late in the day Saturday (we think someone pitted nearby inadvertently picked it up on their way out), but when another...
  18. JGardy_781

Joe Rocket Speedmaster 7.0 Gloves - XL

Bought a pair of XL-sized Speedmaster 7.0 gloves in gunmetal and black this spring. They're waay tighter than the last pair of XL sized Speedmaster gloves I had. I tried wearing them for a half a day at Summit Main back in April for the easter sunday, and they didn't work out. Still riding in my...
  19. JGardy_781

Big Thanks to everyone at Summit...

Big thanks to all the CRs and my buddies who've drug me up the ladder over the past few years... Second session sunday at JC I got the nod from Tibor that I was ready for the bump, and that he was going to pass me up to Drew for a look in the third session, which meant a ton, since Tibor's been...