Search results

1. Godfather

Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my NESBA brothers and sisters.
  2. Godfather

Congrats Boys!

Congrats to Scott and Dennis from Sicilian Racing on their BUMP to A Group! :adore: GREAT job out there guys with NESBA's first weekend at NCBIKE! You guys finally started riding as good as you cook! :D Can't wait to do it again!
  3. Godfather

WTB 06-07 GSXR-600 Race Body Work

As it states, Looking for near perfect or perfect 06-07 GSXR-600-750 Race Body Work. Painted or Unpainted. R/ GDFTHR
  4. Godfather

WTB 2008-10 R6 Front Brake Calipers

I need R6 brakes calipers to install on a 06-07 GSX-R600.
  5. Godfather

Slipping on the Schrew

Okay, Sorry for the length of the vid but when I tried to edit the video it wouldn't load on youtube. Just watch the crash or watch it all and enjoy a senic view of the backroads of VIR. It felt like I lost the rear but Nathan said I lost the front? Hell I'm a rookie so I really don't know...
  6. Godfather

Roll call vir south

Okay, Who's going to VIR SOUTH? R/ GDFTHR
  7. Godfather

Happy father's day

Happy Father's Day to all the NESBA Dads! R/ GDFTHR
  8. Godfather

Fluidology

Not sure what the guys name was this past weekend at VIR with Fluidology but he freakin ROCKS! He strated early in the am and worked into the late pm! Thanks bro for the tire changes for a few of us at closing! Your Prices were ON POINT too!:) R/ GDFTHR
  9. Godfather

Leathers Needed For VIR

Brothers and Sisters, Kumodo Ken had a lowside last week and needs to borrow or rent a set of leathers size 38-40 for VIR. Hit me back with a PM if you can help a brother out. Also I need a list of names who repairs leathers. Thanks! R/ GDFTHR
  10. Godfather

I stand relieved!

Brothers and Sisters, I have come full circle. In less than a year, I''m back where I was before I retired. I want you to KNOW, that you are safe, and you can sleep well, because there are young Sailors, MARINES, ARMY, Air Force, and Coast Guard that will stand the watch tonight while you...
  11. Godfather

Bikes You've Owned

Okay! List ALL the bikes you have ever owned! We need to do something with the down time! 2006 GSXR-600 FOR THE TRACK 1997 EVOLUTION FLSTC 91HP/90FTLBTQ" (STILL OWN SINCE MARCH of 1998) 2005 BMW R1150R Rockster SOLD To buy GSXR-600 2005 VESPA 150cc 2 Stroke SOLD Euro Specs Could not bring...
  12. Godfather

Patriot/north roll call

Okay, Who's in for Patriot and North this weekend and Monday? Don't forget the meet and greet Saturday night! R/ Godfather:D
  13. Godfather

Diesel Costs More Than Gas?

:dunno:http://www.nacsonline.com/NACS/News/Daily/Pages/ND0301122.aspx I stumbled across this and I have had the same question as to why diesel costs more than gas... I think this is a good answer. Respectfully Mike "Godfather" Beard
  14. Godfather

BMW S1000 Recall

Brothers & Sisters, Just ran into this recall on BMW S 1000 connecting rods. Pass the word. http://www.adventurebmw.com/news_article.asp?id=3902 R/ Mike "Godfather"
  15. Godfather

Great Weather

As we sit here on the flight line waiting to depart the local Norfolk, VA area I'm at a loss. The weather is great, the temp is 55 degrees, the sun is splendid and the wind is from the south at 3-5 mph. TODAY WOULD BE A GREAT TRACK DAY!:banghead: R/ Godfather
  16. Godfather

Hurricane Irene

South East Members, I know alot of you guys are in the path of Hurricane Irene, an many also live on the outer banks. I do BELIEVE in the power of PRAYER! I pray that you will be safe and that God will bless you and your loved ones. R/ Mike "Godfather" Beard
  17. Godfather

Q2 Life Span

DAMN! I only did VIR Full (1 day) and Patriot (1day) but now I'm already to the wear bars! These two days were the first time I had ever rode the Q2's, but I thought they would give a little more life. I was running pressure at 30 rear 32 front. Suspension was set up by thermosman at Patriot...
  18. Godfather

Roll Call VIR FULL/PATRIOT

Man! I'm tired of hearing how good South was! I couldn't make it. I hate not being INCLUDED!! I'm in for FULL and PATRIOT next weekend! :D R/ Mike "GODFATHER"
  19. Godfather

Patriot Pains!

Ouch, ouch, ouch, My legs are hurting and I cant move my wrists. This was the most fun I've had in a long time with my pants on! Due to a family emergency in Italy I had to leave VIR Sunday night and miss Monday's full course. Thanks to the CR's (Todd, Dennis, and the crazy skinny guy) for...
  20. Godfather

Long time coming

I want to thank John Mabry for motivating me to "get back on the track". It's been many years since I put the leathers on, but I'd been waiting a long time for this day to come. I also want to thank all the guys that put the event together, this was a first class track event. I couldn't believe...