Search results

1. B

XT lap timer

XT lap timer for sale, $125 shipped, CONUS. Short cable...no beacon, just the timer. PM if interested. Hope to get pictures up tomorrow. B. Myers
  2. B

2005 gsxr 600

SOLD..enjoy her Jared...
  3. B

2005 gsxr 600

bump... can help with delivery around Va/NC...
  4. B

2005 gsxr 600

2005 GSXR 600 $3500 Clean Va Title in hand ~ 6000 miles SharkSkin body w/ supberbike tail Full Yosh Exhaust Thermosman 20-mil kit on forks PowerCommander Woodcraft Clipons Vortex rearsets Vortex frame sliders Vortex rear sprocket Vortex fairing stay Woodcraft engine cover Extreme Tech...
  5. B

New carolina track

my understanding is it will be run clockwise....
  6. B

New carolina track

TPM has confirmed dates for 2012 that they will be riding there. I'm a long time NESBA rider/member, not here to promote TPM, just stating bikes will be on that facility this year.
  7. B

New carolina track

looks cool...wondering about the pit area and cornerworker stations. Guessing pit area will be like Patriot..
  8. B

VIR upgrades

thanks Meanstrk....that looks alot better. That curbing gone wont catch feet, arms, footpegs, frame sliders, etc if one should go sliding over it...resulting in additional tumbling..
  9. B

VIR upgrades

Anyone seen these "upgrades" in person yet? http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?lnk=rss&article=46827 // B.
  10. B

VIR Patriot

right after you come over the bridge going to the north course...the parkin/pit area is right on the left.
  11. B

WTB TL1000 Streetbike

he looking for the R or the S?
  12. B

WTB- '05 GSXR front

In need of a straight '05 GSXR front wheel...can be from the older '01 to '03 as well... Thanks!!
  13. B

Advice for Buying Wheels

you the one that won the auction from the guy in NC that had the wheel set? Nice find if so.... Looking for the same myself...
  14. B

Michelin Pure Tires???

Dustin- how are they on warm days (ie- getting slick) and wear..on a 600...mid pack "I". And what pressures are folks running? Was using the Pilot Powers at 28R, 31F if I recall correct...but havent been to the track sine 2009...trying to find tires to use this year. I understand these are...
  15. B

Michelin Pure Tires???

are the Pilot Powers not available or did Michelin change those tires...used them a few years ago, they seemed to do well...mid pack "I"...coming back this year, and myself trying to find what to use...
  16. B

bike question

I have a chance to pick up a '04 600RR and get back to the track. Bike was raced previoulsy my expert WERA and CCS racer and sold to the current owner in '07. He has had it sitting 2 years, and is selling cause he doesnt get to the track anymore. Bike has an '05 motor in it, Ohlins fork...
  17. B

DJ and that damn R6...

DJ was up here and ran the Patriot event that year we did the Patriot course in Oct. Very well run event that day.... He gets back up here, you can catch him on your "home turf". PS- check you emails..sent you a note on a CBR I'm looking at... :)
  18. B

FS 2004 Yamaha R6 track bike

sent you an email...
  19. B

2006 ZX6R, 636, in central VA

central Va..what city? title status and title in hand?