Search results

1. racerx69

06/07 gsxr 600 LeoVince slipon

Replied email
  2. racerx69

Vortex rear sets - 06/07 gsxr 750/600

If u part em out, I need the mounting back plates!!
  3. racerx69

Price Reduced!!! $225.00, free shipping East coast area!!
  4. racerx69

Selling my LeoVince Evo II slipon for 06/07 gixxer 600. It may fit others, but Im not sure. Its titanium can with carbon end cap. Comes with all hardware, db insert, spring hooks, and link pipe. If ur need just send me an email, racerx4669@gmail.com and i send u some pics. Its in like new shape...
  5. racerx69

Time for a new clutch??

Thanx bro, im looking at an EBC srk kit, that comes with steels fibers and springs for bout 180.00. Thanx for the advice!!
  6. racerx69

RA videos

Awesome videos guys, I cant wait to go to RA next year!!!!
  7. racerx69

Time for a new clutch??

I felt the clutch slipping a little shifting into 4th and 5th, 2wks ago at VIR South. Im on an 07 gsxr 600 30k miles. Im sure the basket is ok so should i just replace with a new plate set or really invest in an all new assembly? Any advice is welcomed, thanks!!
  8. racerx69

June 29th VIR 'B' group video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqzYP0R2mnA B group, first session after lunch. My first trackday and taken with the first Go Pro so quality is just ok lol!!
  9. racerx69

June 29th VIR 'B' group video

Awesome videos bro, Sat. was my first trackday and had a blast. Gr8 riding by the way, i was on an all blk 07 gixxer 600 #69. Hope to see ya again in August!!
  10. racerx69

VIR South June 29/30 - thanks to everyone for a GREAT time!

Since it was my first, I only did Saturday. That was the best time ive ever had on 2 wheels!!! Im hooked, and looking at August now lol!! My first session I cudnt get a good line, but next time out I got rite behind the lady CR, I thnk her name was Kimmie, and her line cleaned me up and I felt...
  11. racerx69

Roll call vir south

Bout how much is it? Is it decent gas??
  12. racerx69

Roll call vir south

Gotcha, thanx for the heads ups lol!! Im really looking foreward too meeting all of u and learning how it all works. Also improving my skills in a track setting!! One thing im unsure of, do we have access to pump gas at the track?? This ? is for anyone. Thanx again MJ.
  13. racerx69

Roll call vir south

Now its looking like just 30% rain for Sat. maybe my first ride will b dry lol!! Wet or dry, I cant wait to ride with u peeps!!
  14. racerx69

Roll call vir south

Hey JRA, r u gonna b at VIR this Saturday?? Ive heard ur name all around our area, Kens Cycle and guys I ride with on 421, ive heard some good things and have wanted to meet ya??!!
  15. racerx69

Roll call vir south

I thot it wud John Allen, my lady friend is coming with lol!! I cant wait!!
  16. racerx69

Roll call vir south

My first trackday, the 29th, cant wait to meet all of u and learn the on-track ways!!
  17. racerx69

Late fee question ?

Guess I did it just n time, last nite after midnite!! Cant wait for the 29th!!
  18. racerx69

First track day vir north!!!

This is probably a dumb ? but is there access to pump gas at VIR south??
  19. racerx69

First track day vir north!!!

Vir June 28 will b my first trackday, cant wait!!!
  20. racerx69

Beginner pit area, SE events

Im a new member as well, and looking at end of June as my first trackday!! Really excited, this is ten yrs n the making lol, and this idea for helping out the new guys and gals with pit area is why I chose nesba. Thanx guys!!!