Search results

1. tiggen

Does anybody know...

Oh, and thanks for the info!
  2. tiggen

Does anybody know...

Lookin' for a cool pic he took of me coming out of the T5 or T6 (uphill after esses) where you can see the esses in the background. I'm sure you've seen a similar one. I really liked it, and I was gonna buy it but never got around to it. Time to support the local economy.
  3. tiggen

Does anybody know...

who the track photographer would have been for the Road Atlanta weekend of 7/24-26/2009? What about who the photographer was for the Road Atlanta day of 5/28/2010? Much obliged.
  4. tiggen

I have a turning right condition...

Why is this confusing? If you want to get your knee down, you must lean the bike over. Unless you have unusually long femurs.
  5. tiggen

...not if you want to get your knee down.
  6. tiggen

As others have said, look way ahead. Also, when I had this problem, somebody told me to think about my left shoulder. In a right hand turn, with right butt cheek off the bike, hang off and push your left shoulder towards the right side of the tank/right clipon. This will square your...
  7. tiggen

Barber Questions…

Don't know about the gate fee, although I thought NESBA always took care of it for us. If you're gonna be there for two days in August, bring $15 to see the museum. It's worth the visit, and it'll give you a break from the soul-crushing heat.
  8. tiggen

Help us Save the Boobies - Decals and Patches available

What's a booby? Is that some kind of bird? I'm gonna need to see some pics of these "boobies" before I decide whether or not I want to save them. :popcorn:
  9. tiggen

Recommendations for tire pressure guage

There is a little screw inside: dismantle gauge, move the screw, and check how it affects the reading, repeat until accurized. Make sure the yardstick you are measuring against is accurate.
  10. tiggen

NJMP Thunderbolt Endurance Day Info - May 31st

Can't make it, but I love the idea AND I hope it is successful. Would love to see this happen in the SE as well. Thanks for continuing to look into ways to make things work!
  11. tiggen

atlanta motor speedway

Is it only for this weekend?
  12. tiggen

Whats Your Best Gear Purchase

My Oxtar boots and Celtic suit have lasted way longer that I would have imagined. Would buy them both again if I could. Motion Pro socket t-handles, motorcycle lift, Pit Bull stands. And I will say that I continue to be happy with my MotoTote after four weekends of use.
  13. tiggen

Recommendations for tire pressure guage

Here's where I got my last one. Quick and easy. Cheap, too. http://www.getagauge.com/Accu-Gage-HSeries.cfm You can build your own: range, chuck/hose, rubberized case. You def. want 60 max psi, as the gauge will be most accurate in the middle of the range, and that's about where you will be...
  14. tiggen

Wera at Barber

I'll know to look from now on.:D
  15. tiggen

Wera at Barber

Yeeeaaahhhh boyyyeee! Dude, when Jeff announced that Jake was in the lead followed by xxx followed by Dave Pullen I dropped what I was doing to pay attention to the rest of the race. That is some seriously awesome awesomeness. Congratulations again. Lynda, so psyched you raced. I know it...
  16. tiggen

Noob needs some advice on how to get started.

My first track bike as a 03-04 CBR600RR. Still my most favorite bike I've ridden. Super planted feeling, super forgiving. Parts (esp bodywork) can be expensive; something to think about. If I had to do it all over again, I might get an SV just b/c of cost (so many spares out there from...
  17. tiggen

2004 CBR600RR part out

sorry, don't have it.
  18. tiggen

2004 CBR600RR part out

parts updated.
  19. tiggen

Barber Weekend!!!

^Thank you for manning the grill.
  20. tiggen

Barber Info

Thanks to all the CR's and corner workers too!!