Recent content by Buckwild

1. Buckwild

Road A Free Fuel Giveaway

Anyone have any feedback that has tried the fuel?
  2. Buckwild

Condition of Summit Main??

I have mixed emotions since I buried a good friend and watched another bounce off the tire wall in t3 and become quadraplegic . I've run track days, and raced in the worst possible conditions there. 'Slippery Point' was a track with character even with the concrete strips. (which was the best...
  3. Buckwild

g'bye Mid atlantic, hello SE

No doubt. I know Brian, we used to kick tires before I got real busy with work n racing. I plan to make a bunch of dates, get back into the swing. We'll see you cats out there. In the meantime, hit me up when you're ready for that beer. I'll drag Chip from KWS along. He lives around the corner...
  4. Buckwild

g'bye Mid atlantic, hello SE

I'm in Charleston, SC. Welcome to the dirty souf. KWS in North Chuck can hook you up. I've been bringing my junk down when I lived in Columbia, and now that Chip is around the corner, he gets all my sob stories. Hit me up if/when you want to hit it in the SE. I have room for a bike. Buck
  5. Buckwild

Now What

Football, beer, & bratwurst. Recognize my svelt 270lb frame bishes. :)
  6. Buckwild

Name the rider

I'm disapointed. I thought surely that crash would be more spectacular. You get a 3.7 for degree of difficulty, and an 8.2 for execution. (reverse superman scored big with the judges)
  7. Buckwild

Eslick resigned yesterday

Re-signed Hyphen
  8. Buckwild

RA in the rain??

If you can do Summit in the rain, RA is a cake walk. I can't speak on T-12 in the wet. At least you only have 99lbs to stop. I'm thinking I may need a parachute. :)
  9. Buckwild

Jugs...

VP Fuel jugs Here ya go.
  10. Buckwild

Tire Warmer Question

1.) Tire warmers are a good insurance policy and will legnthen the life of your tires. 2.) If you sit on a cold track, then yes the tire will cool. Keep in mind you're generating heat with tire flex, so riding will maintain / create heat for you. 3.) The heat you lose between your pit and pit...
  11. Buckwild

The WHINER thread

I think they should be called cowman boots.
  12. Buckwild

The WHINER thread

I'm waiting on Dutch's apology on cowboy boots. I'd like for it to be written, and read at the next riders meeting.
  13. Buckwild

Membership packet??

I'd like to thank the staff for getting me my membership packet. I just signed up Friday, and the packet just got here*. Thanks guys! *Is the blunt I found in my packet any good or is someone playing a joke on me?
  14. Buckwild

The WHINER thread

I'd like to lodge a complaint about Dutch's feelings on cowboy boots.
  15. Buckwild

RnR Cycles in Sterling VA?

I was thinking the same thing. :)