Search results

1. ERB68

Tires/gas???

I had a brand new front GPA211 laying on the floor of my trailer and on the ride home a fuel jug tipped over and broke the nozzle spilling gas on the floor of my trailer. It was wet with gas for at least 1.5 hours on the ride home. Is it still good???
  2. ERB68

Help ccs @bhf

They are short corner workers Please come help this weekend if you can Meet at the lunch pavilion @7am If they don't have enough corner workers they will have to cancel the event
  3. ERB68

New camera angle

Does this camera angle make my butt look big??? I know it is! Sorry http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww333/ERB68/?action=view&current=Doesthismakemybuttlookbig.mp4
  4. ERB68

6/12 A group BHF

A BIG Thanks to Jim (Borgnsr) for getting this and sharing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN09yYMxKVU
  5. ERB68

Ohhh Germany

Look what I found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZSi11Sl3zQ
  6. ERB68

silly season Q... race resume

What should a proper racers resume look like? I think I'm going to try to get some sponsorship for next season. TIA
  7. ERB68

F/S 09 GSXR1K track glass

I have an upper and lower (no tail) off of Jake Zemke's AMA bike. They have been down but the damage is minor. These are Armor Bodies. (nice stuff) I bought them cause I was drunk at a red flag fund auction and thought I could use them as spares for my 06 GSXR 750, wrong I am. $275.00 +...
  8. ERB68

Thanks to all the CR's, I won one!

I won a race!!! I entered a Championship Cup Series race a won the amateur group in Heavyweight Super Sport. And a second place in the Formula 40 class (old guy racing). Great fun at Blackhawk Farms this weekend. I would also like to say thanks to the friends that came to watch/help. It is...
  9. ERB68

Thanks Brian the Trackday Store

I just wanted to thank him publicly for his help tracking down some trailer accessories that will make life much easier. All that and I got some credits for more track time :adore: Thanks Ed
  10. ERB68

Blackhawk 7/3 pics

I took a few pics when I was being lazy and skipping a session. You can view them here ... http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww333/ERB68/Nesba%207-3-10/
  11. ERB68

F/s 2004 cbr600 rr

SOLDSOLDSOLD Thanks for looking - 14xxx miles - unknown make of fiberglass(ebay) - yamaha/brembo master - Vortex clipons - Vortex rearsets - Penske triple clicker rear shock - Penske 20mm cartridge forks (inverted forks off an 05 CBR) - 520 kit 7 track days - 15/47 gears - sprint steering...
  12. ERB68

mix matched brake lines

I ordered a set of Galfer super bike lines. They are a little short cause I have a yamaha brembo master on a honda. I go to put the regular Galfer lines back on and I broke one.(I know I'm tard). The only way I can make this work for the weekend is to use one regular Galfer & one superbike...
  13. ERB68

Chicagoland help.... Bensenville specifically

Is there anyone in the Bensenville area that is coming up to Road America? I have a vendor there that has a box for me and was hoping to save some shipping.
  14. ERB68

NY/ Long Island help

We sucked in a friend to the addiction. But found out his bike needs some fork service. I'm too far away to help him soooooo, anyone know of a respectable shop out there to help him. He needs front fork re-valve/ re-spring and the like. I'm not sure he is up to taking the fork legs off. Thanks
  15. ERB68

Tool time - Harbor Frieght discount coupon

Just thought I'd share a link I found. http://interlink.p.delivery.net/m/p/sil/email/preview.asp?cid=13103994694&pid=19248&mid=1118458076 I just went and got a few things. Scored the motorcycle ram/lift! woot woot
  16. ERB68

Barber Beer exchange???????

Anyone interested. I would gladly trade a case a local micro like New Glarus brewery Spotted Cow for a case of Yengling.
  17. ERB68

Name that belly pan

I have a belly pan that came with some other body parts I bought second hand. It doesn't look to ever have been mounted. No patches or repairs, just some scratches. I have only a guess that it fits GSXR's. It doesn't fit my CBR600(03-06). If we can identify it, I would also like to sell it...
  18. ERB68

F/S 08 R6 forks calipers w/pads

I have a friend who bought a crashed R6. He thought the front end was bad and bought a replacement off fleabay. I took the old stuff to see if any was good. There was only a couple thousand miles on the bike. The forks were check out by Joe @ Turn One Racing and are in good/straight shape. They...
  19. ERB68

We have another somewhat famous...

Nesbian GK103 - aka George Knezevich So my brother reads Motor Tread magazine. He brings it to work today and points me to an article. Low and behold George works for a company being featured this month. Sorry for the bad scan.
  20. ERB68

Just not feelin it

Ok, I had a great day, but not one CR had ANY advice for me:( I'm sure I need some help (at least that's what my wife says) Yet no love. I still had fun and found out the hard way you can do stoppie's in the gravel trap.:o