Search results

1. B

SIDI Vortice Air boots Size 44eu/10us

I've used these boots for about 8 track days. The hard plastic parts are somewhat scuffed on the high spots as are the heel cup and shifter pad. The toe sliders have some wear and tear on them, but the boot plastic around them is fine on the left and a little worn on the right toe (need to pick...
  2. B

Alpinestars GP plus gloves, large

I'm selling a pair of Alpinestars GPplus gloves. They're in good condition and have been used for about 10 track days. There are no issues with these that I can see. All stitching and such is in great condition. Never been crashed. PM me her or call at 610-476-4628 $110 obo shipped to the...
  3. B

Alpinestars Leather Suit size 48us/58eu

I wore this for about 10 track days. It has some scuffing (from the tank) on the front and a small burn mark on the knee velcro from wearing my puck down too far. It's a good basic suit with little wear and tear. Has some perforation in front, but not a whole bunch. It was one of their economy...
  4. B

$1355.75 in credits for $1085

According to Nesba I have $1355.75 in credits that are eligible to be sold. I'll let them go at a 20% discount for $1085. PM me if interested. Thanks
  5. B

SIDI Vortice Air boots Size 44eu/10us

I've used these boots for about 8 track days. The hard plastic parts are somewhat scuffed on the high spots as are the heel cup and shifter pad. The toe sliders have some wear and tear on them, but the boot plastic around them is fine on the left and a little worn on the right toe (need to pick...
  6. B

Carry On 6x12 V-nose in PA

I'm selling my 2010 Carry On 6x12 V-nose trailer. I purchased it in the fall and used it for two track days. It's basically new with less than 400 miles. Garage kept since purchased new 10/2010 2990 GVWR (under the electric brake requirement) 990 unladen weight I'll let the pictures tell the...
  7. B

Pit Bull Trailer restraint system

Selling a Pit Bull trailer restraint system. Pins fit an 04 CBR600, I don't know what other applications may work. Brand new. Used 3-4 times. $225 I'd like to avoid shipping it, but will for cost if nobody around here wants it. 610-476-4628 or PM me here.
  8. B

GPX Pro, Woodcraft tire warmers, front stand

Going to get out of the track gig for now and I have a few things to sell. hopefully someone wants to give this stuff a new home: Xt Racing GPX Pro lap timer: I purchased this late last summer and only used it for a few days. It works great, but it has a slight blemish in the screen cover. The...
  9. B

For sale or trade '04 CBR600RR in PA

I'm selling my Honda CBR600RR to pursue other things. This is a great bike that I purchased last year and rode for three track days. The bike has a clean PA title in my name. There are so many goodies on this bike, but I'll try and list them off the top of my head: Arata Ti full exhaust Power...
  10. B

Gifts for the naughty

With the time and resources we spend at the track, let's face it, none of us are really going to fall in the nice category as far as Santa is concerned :doh: That being said, I'm sure we all have an extensive and well considered gift list for the overweight jolly fellow. Let's hear about the...
  11. B

Great trackday phone app

I was messing around with my Droid phone and found this neat app in the marketplace. It's set up for bicycle racing and running, but it's been really easy to adapt it to my trackday needs. The app is called My Race Calendar by the Spartan Group. It has a calendar function for listing upcoming...
  12. B

'05 GSXR-600 Track bike in PA

Selling my nicely set up GSXR-600. It's a solid, safe, reliable bike that is a little short on "pretty", but it's nicely set up and maintained. I had it gone over by Solid Performance at the beginning of the season to make sure everything was squared away and have done 8 or 10 track days with it...
  13. B

Phila area to Beaver Run 8/15

I'll be leaving from West Grove, PA on 8/14 for the I group skill enhancement day at Beaver Run. If anyone wants to car pool for the drive out and back, just PM me here. I'll be taking my SUV with open trailer. Got room for my bike +1 but could probably figure a way to get a third on if needed.
  14. B

Safety award system?

I used to work for a company that implemented a zero accident safety program. While it was tough to get off the ground and even more difficult to maintain, after a couple of years it really began to pay off as accidents plummeted and people began to gain a sense of pride in an accident free...
  15. B

WTB 04-05 GSXR600 stuff

Trying to clean up my track bike and freshen some stuff up. Here's a list, but let me know what you have: Low miles, solid, running complete motor within 100 miles of southeast, PA (19390) Bodywork/tank Straight wheels with rotors Scotts or GPX steering stabilizer, complete. Clear wind...
  16. B

Demo riders

Hey all, It seemed there was some confusion about the demo riders coming out this weekend at NJMP. I know it threw me a bit when they came out mid session with the yellow/green jerseys and whatnot on Saturday. The jerseys and passing/no passing policies were covered well on Monday, but it was...
  17. B

NoMar Jr. Pro tire changer

I have a NoMar Jr Pro with the receiver hitch mount for sale The unit is in great condition and hasn't been used much (probably 4 sets of tires done on it). There is a bit of corrosion on some of the fasteners due to the fact they aren't painted or coated, but the unit has been stored indoors...
  18. B

They say: Welcome to the addiction.

And they would be correct :banghead: I had a great first outing at NJMP on 11/7-8 and woke up the following Monday with legs that were so sore I could barely walk :D It's pretty clear that I'll be signing up for a full season next year and I'm really looking forward to improving my riding...