Search results

1. tiggen

Does anybody know...

who the track photographer would have been for the Road Atlanta weekend of 7/24-26/2009? What about who the photographer was for the Road Atlanta day of 5/28/2010? Much obliged.
  2. tiggen

Italian motorcycle design exhibit

In Atlanta at MODA: http://www.museumofdesign.org/ex_upcoming.htm
  3. tiggen

When Playboys Ruled the World

Well, the BBS is down, and I just watched this and now must share it. Did a search and didn't find it here. Watch it when you have an hour. http://vimeo.com/17038774
  4. tiggen

More 03-04 CBR600RR parts

Air ducts - $50 OBO per side Motor - $800 Fuel tank w/ pump - $100 OBO Rebuilt stock shock w/ Race Tech Gold Valve w/ 800# spring - pm Rebuilt stock forks w/ Race Tech G2R Gold Valve Compression and Race Tech HFR Race Rebound kits and Race Tech 1.0kg/mm springs - pm All suspension components...
  5. tiggen

Car racing

What do you watch? Grand Am? ALMS? NASCAR? F1? Off road? Touring Car? Drag? Dirt? Rolex 24 is just around the corner. Anybody else gonna watch it?
  6. tiggen

Woodcraft 45mm clip-ons

I have a set of Woodcraft 45mm clip-ons for sale, used, no bars. Asking $75 OBO. I'd put up a pic, but... Pics are on BBS
  7. tiggen

2008 Carry On 5x7 Trailer

I have had this for two years. Towed it behind the Avalon, but now I have a truck. 2008 5x7, mesh floor, 2”x2” angle construction, removable tailgate/ramp, 1 7/8” coupler, single 2000lb axle, chains and 4 pin connector, wheeled jack stand, spare tire in new condition...
  8. tiggen

2009 zx6r

Ok, I'm still selling this bike. You can see the original posting here: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=12472&highlight=2009+zx6r Do not use that phone number if you are interested!! It has been turned off. Bike has new battery, but is otherwise the same. Still around 850...
  9. tiggen

According to RRW

"[t]he star of the Novice ranks at the final National Challenge event of 2010 was 41 yr. old David Pullen, a NESBA control rider..." HELL YEAH!! Dude, you got two whole paragraphs! Loved reading about it. Well done once again.
  10. tiggen

2004 CBR600RR part out

All parts came from running track bike, 2004 CBR600RR. All parts will fit 03-04, some will fit 05-06 (up to you to find out). All prices include shipping, except for tank and wheels (tbd at time of sale). Might have other stuff. If you got questions please ask. Throttle Body $150 Fuel...
  11. tiggen

Anybody in here a fan of NCAA Lacrosse?

Just thought it was interesting that the semifinals are going to be broadcast live on ESPN2 and the final will be broadcast live on ESPN. I would say that lacrosse has definitely hit a high point in terms of viewership and marketability. Sure hope it continues to grow.
  12. tiggen

Six degrees of separation

So I go to dinner tonight with a friend from HS and mention that I race motorcycles. He says he has a buddy who just "went to Como with some guy from Dallas who races superbike or something." (Btw, my friend doesn't know anything about bike racing.) So I ask him, "you mean Ben Spies?" He...
  13. tiggen

**Official** RA Roll Call Thread...

How come there isn't one yet? I'll be there on Friday running the cbr6. Looking forward to tuning the new suspenders. Anybody else planning on being there?
  14. tiggen

Android Trackmaster

Here's the linky: http://trackmaster.trackaroo.com/welcome For those of you who don't know what this is, it is a GPS based lap timer for $6.99. Yes, you read that correctly. The catch is that you need a phone that runs Android 2.1. SO, who uses this? I took it for a test ride around the...
  15. tiggen

.02 smilie

I'd like to see a "that's my .02" smilie. Can anybody in here make one?
  16. tiggen

2009 zx6r $7300

All, I have a completely stock 2009 ZX6R for sale. Bike is in perfect mechanical condition. Never ridden hard, stunted, raced, or tracked. I am the second owner of this bike. First owner was a shorter female who lowered the bike in the rear. Pics were taken before I put the stock links...
  17. tiggen

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250 $3000

Getting married in November, so I have to clean some stuff out. Got a 2008 Ninja 250 for sale. This bike has yet to be raced, but is in the process of being turned into a race/track bike. So far, it has: new woodcraft rearsets new steel braided front line new hotbodies bodywork new grips new...
  18. tiggen

SV650 Riders: Help/Opinions Wanted

I want to build a stock SV into a track bike. What's your opinion on which would be most important given that you are starting from stock? The bike will be built with a "first track bike" mentality. I would like to hear your opinions on which parts are most important to you, which parts may...
  19. tiggen

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

I have for sale a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. This bike is on its way to WERA SS trim. The bike has the following: seat and side panels(not pictured) meter cover SS front brake line like-new tires swingarm spools new grips shop manual Bike has just over 4000 miles on it and has been a street...
  20. tiggen

Little Tally website?

www.tgprace.com Should I be worried about this, or have they changed their web address and not linked the old one?