Search results

1. vanbreezy

New CR!!

Congrats Judy wonderful honor which you deserve. Miss you sis
  2. vanbreezy

WTB: 03-04 GSXR1000 stock shock spring

I think I still have the stock shock. I have to contact my brother to actually look the part is in the garage in ny and I'm in GA. I will try to find out asap
  3. vanbreezy

You Never Know....2 years later

Glad to hear your doing well Earle. I remember the original post like it was yesterday. Keep up the hard work and God Bless. By the way I agree with JRA. The love respect and friends you make riding with this club, is unmatched and the reason i enjoy it so much
  4. vanbreezy

Road Atlanta

I feel the same way about the elite membership but my disappointment is tempered by the fact it is only Jan. I will wait to see the rest of the schedule:agree:
  5. vanbreezy

New guy in GA

Welcome to Nesba and congrats on the new addition
  6. vanbreezy

vortex rearset question

why not call vortex racing. I think the bearing were like 7 bucks or something like that.
  7. vanbreezy

What does your bike number mean?

My number is my birthday. My brother started track days first he picked his birthday so i did the same thing. :agree: 710
  8. vanbreezy

Congrats to Dave Pullen

Congrats:cheers:
  9. vanbreezy

Why NESBA is a Premier Org - VIR 8/23

That is the Rick I know and love. He has worked on all of the bikes in our crew to help one of us get back on the Track. Good work Rick:congrats:
  10. vanbreezy

Warmers, stands, gen, parts more!!!!

Wow Mark this post makes me Sad as well. You are one of the best. It is a pleasure to have met and ridden with you as my brother stated earlier in this post. Whenever we came down to the southeast region from NYC. I always looked forward to your instruction. Heal up and don't be a stranger...
  11. vanbreezy

New Assistant Director in MA

Congrats Chris :agree:
  12. vanbreezy

Fathead you!!!!

Nice Idea i'd throw it up at home in a basement or in my trailer looks good though.
  13. vanbreezy

My First Full A Day

Congrats On your well deserved bump to :a: i want to congratulate Rick as well. I don't know much you learned from me i just got to :i: last year and ain't been on the track yet this yr,so what do i know. :dunno: Mark good to see you posting up my friend. Heal up buddy.
  14. vanbreezy

State of health

Heal up Finn sorry to hear about your get-off!!!!!!!. I wish you well with all of your surgeries or what ever methods your Dr. choose.
  15. vanbreezy

Thanks Chris, Will My friends

Hey Barron you're welcome i'm glad you are out there and enjoying yourself. As soon as i get the bike together i'll be back out there for a couple of days before the year ends. Congrats on the Bump you deserved it as well as Rick. Enjoy the meat grinder
  16. vanbreezy

Amour Bodies Race Bodywork ZX6R

sent you a pm J.
  17. vanbreezy

How's CR Mark/Perlzuki?

Heal soon as possible Mark. I pray you come thru your pending surgery as good as new.
  18. vanbreezy

2004 R1 track bike for sale (race ready)

Hey good luck with the sale Rob. I don't much about the bike, :haha: but i know the owner is a stand up guy.
  19. vanbreezy

Brian Johnson - Member #60

Thanks Ben meeting you was a pleasure as well. The good thing is i will be relocating to Atlanta in the very near future. I can't wait. My partner is already down there so waking up with her everyday is great thing but the southeast region 's tracks and people are a added bonus.:D:)