Search results

1. stephenjpauls

01 gsxr-600 $2600 OBO

$2600 OBO: Call 920.391.4295 evenings or weekends if you are interested! I'm selling my track bike, it is straight and runs out very nicely. My last time out I crashed, the damage is very minor as seen in the pictures. This is a great bike for someone looking to get into track days. I would...
  2. stephenjpauls

2001 GSX-R600 Track Bike

Bike is Sold I'm selling my track bike, it is straight and runs out very nicely. My last time out I crashed, the damage is very minor as seen in the pictures (missing a frame slider, 1 dzus clip, beat up plastics). This is a great bike for someone looking to get into track days. -2001...
  3. stephenjpauls

Woodcraft Digital warmers / Lap timer / Chain Tool

Everything's Sold. Thanks all!
  4. stephenjpauls

Go Pro Camera

SOLD Thanks!
  5. stephenjpauls

$450 for 542.50 in credits

All Credits have been SOLD, thanks for looking.
  6. stephenjpauls

Thanks to Turn One, CRs and NESBA Members

All, I have to say thank you to so many people for their help this weekend! Joe, Tom and Marshal from Turn One and Matt Granzow for helping me get my bike running again. I was so worried my day was done after having troubles the first session of the first day, but with their help I got to run...
  7. stephenjpauls

FS: BeaveRun SED I 7/19 $250

Selling the SED "I" date 7/9 for $225. I will accept paypal or credit transfer. PM me if your intrested. You can also call me at 920.391.4295.
  8. stephenjpauls

Can you put a better muffler on a generator

Ok, let me start by saying that I'm the jerk who wasn't willing to drop 1.5K on a quiet generator, That cash is just too many track days. I got myself a Cummins 2KW generator this off season, many reviews said that is was on the quiet side, so I went with it. I finally got around to starting...
  9. stephenjpauls

Brake Question

All, I have a question about brakes. The front brakes on my GSXR-600 drag slightly on the pads. They have always done this... and it has not gotten worse, but I'm just wondering if a little drag is usual. I recently replaced the rotors, rebuilt the calipers, flushed the breaks and put on new...
  10. stephenjpauls

Rearset position

Hey all, I purchased a set of adjustable vortex rear sets at the end of the season last year and am just now going to put them on my bike... The rear sets I had on the bike were set in the same position as the vortex if I put them all the way up and all the way to the rear. Riding was...
  11. stephenjpauls

Trailer Question

All, I'm from po-dunk Green Bay, Wisconsin where we don't have to register small trailers (I have a harbor freight el-cheepo). I plan on doing a day in Ohio and wanted to find out if anyone knew if I had to register my trailer before I took a trip through IL, IN, and OH. Thanks, Steve
  12. stephenjpauls

Nelson Ledges or BeaveRun

Hi all, I'm from the Mid West, but my wifes parents are in Eastern Ohio. I took a look at the tracks page and found that there are two tracks less than 2 hours from her parents and am going to try to plan a trip where I can drop her and the kids off, and go have some fun myself! Assuming we...
  13. stephenjpauls

Brake Question

All, I feel like I'm doing something wrong, and was hoping someone could give me some insight on what I should be doing... I took my calipers off my bike, took them apart, replaced all of the seals and the dust covers after cleaning everything up. Since then I have been working on bleeding my...
  14. stephenjpauls

Thanks to all who made this such a Great Weekend!

All, I had such a great weekend and just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out as well as made me feel welcome! I may still be one of the slowest ‘B’ riders out there (Even after 5 track days):doh:, but I sure had a great time doing it! I had such a great time and got help from so many...
  15. stephenjpauls

Track Side Food Venders at BHF?

I was just wondering if there are any food venders at BHF (Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee:asleep:)? Also I was planning on showing up at the track around 6PM, I wanted to know if that was too early?
  16. stephenjpauls

Troubleshooting a 01 GSXR 600 electrical issue

All, I have a 2001 GSXR that I had out and while on the track the screw that holds in the positive cable rattled loose. I reconnected the cable, but now the the display says "CHEK" and the fuel pump doesn't prime. I don't know much about these bikes and don't know what to check. I have...
  17. stephenjpauls

Track Tires without warmers?

All, I just bought a track bike (2001 GSXR 600) and it has Pirelli Dragon SuperCorsa Pros on it... I'm guessing SC2s, but I'm not sure. They have only one track day on them and look to be in good shape. My problem is I don't have warmers yet, I'm also a mid 'B' group rider who probably...
  18. stephenjpauls

Brake rotor questions

All, I just bought a used track bike, and while I was playing with it I noticed that the right front rotor is slightly warped (1/16 to 1/8 in). First Question: Do I need to replace that before I get on the track? I don't think it would be found in Tech... the only way to notice it is to lift...
  19. stephenjpauls

Bike Question

As some of you know from my long post in the last forum I have been looking for a track bike. I just found a great deal on a CBR1000RR and wanted to know if it is an ok bike for the track. Thanks Steve 2002 Triumph Daytona 955i #66 'B' Group