Search results

1. B

Supermoto Questions

Hi Everyone, I'm looking to get into supermoto's and I have a few questions. I'm hoping someone with a bit of experience in the sport can chime in. First up is, what is the best SM to get (qualities expected: good bang for the buck, not too hard to maintain/work on, good parts accessibility...
  2. B

Stomp Grip Question

Hi All, I have stomp grips installed on my bike and was curious about something. Will the stomp grips be weakened at all after numerous washing/cleaning over time? Is there any technique that you use to make sure that water does not have a chance to get between the tank and the stomp grip or am...
  3. B

2012 zx6r f/s- $7000

Hi Everyone, I am selling my 2012 zx6r. Reason for sale is to fund my purchase of a Yamaha R1. The ZX6R is an excellent bike for both street and track. I have kept it stock and it performs flawlessly in all areas. Maintenance has been done regularly in accordance with the service manual. The...
  4. B

Superbike Tail Form 09-12 zx6r

Hi, does anyone have an 09-12 zx6r using the superbike tail and foam seat? I cannot find any manufacturer who makes custom foam seats for those years and the superbike tail is hard to come by as well. If you cut out the pattern from the block will it contribute to the foam falling apart? What is...
  5. B

Pickup Truck Rental to Transport Bike?

Hi all, Me and my dad are looking into renting a pickup truck to haul our bikes to the track for an upcoming trackday. What is the best pickup to rent in terms of bed size, ease of use, etc. in order to haul 2 bikes (R1 and zx6r). Also what customizations would have to be made to be able to...
  6. B

Turning off Lights for trackday Question

From what access points do I disconnect the front and rear lights on an 09-12 zx6r. In the NESBA handbook it says the lights must be turned off for the trackday. I took a peek at my bike and there seems to be a plug-looking thing that is around the vicinity of the headlight housing but I am...
  7. B

Battlax BT-016 Pressures

Hi guys, I tried searching the forum but couldn't find much info on the battlax bt-016's. I have a set of OEMs on my bike and wanted to ask what are the ideal pressures for trackdays? Just as a benchmark, on the pirellis diablo SC2's I liked to run 31 psi front, 24 psi rear. What would this...
  8. B

Kushitani GPR-6 Race Gloves F/S

I recently ordered a pair of Kushitani GPR-6 gloves in size LL (black). Still brand new, never been ridden in, only tried on. The index finger and thumb are a little big on me so I decided to go down a half-size to size L. I have the original order slip from Japan and can take pics on request...
  9. B

Racing Gloves, Recommendations?

Hi all, I am shopping around for a comfortable set of racing gloves which will last a long time and offer the best performance. For street riding I bought a pair of Cortech Latigo RR's and at first they were great but after a few rides the armor over the finger-knuckle area actually dug a nice...
  10. B

Credits for Sale

$205 worth of credits for sale. Shoot me an offer. Can anyone clarify if nesba will deduct 15% in the transfer? The event was cancelled due to Hurricane Irene and I was credited. Thanks, Brendon
  11. B

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their families.
  12. B

'01 R6 Trackbike F/S- $1,800 (NYC)

Price: $1,800 Location: Queens, NY Hi all, Up for sale is my '01 Yamaha R6 track-only bike, no title, just Bill of Sale. Bike is in flawless mechanical condition, looked over by the folks at Markbilt. The Hotbodies fairings are not too bad despite the age. The bike has been down twice by me...
  13. B

9/27 B/I Endurance Day Sale- $200

Hi all, I'll be selling the B/I group endurance day at a great price, $200. You won't find a better deal anywhere. 7 hours of track time for the same price as a regular track day. Payment via paypal or in cash if you are going to be at the upcoming trackdays at NJMP on 9/16 or 9/17. Get it...
  14. B

Help Needed for 9/5 Trackday-NJMP

Hi, In my haste to make up for lost time I'm in need of assistance from my NESBA family or anyone who is in a position to lend assistance. If you are local to the track or if you plan on being at the track over the Labor Day weekend including Monday, September 5th. Please shoot me a PM with...
  15. B

rain tire help

hi y'all, what's the best rain tire to use for an upcoming wet trackday and how much should i expect to pay for a set? also what pressures do you run front and rear with the rains? why do you run these pressures? let me know what pressures you run with dry weather tires as well so I can get a...
  16. B

Where to Repair bike?/Alternatives

hi all, i have a major question. ever since i had my off at tbolt 2 months back i've been contemplating how to repair my bike. the throttle has some noticeable play from side to side now. starter switch needs to be played with in order to start the bike and the tires are done. also one of the...
  17. B

Vote for B/I-group Endurace Day

Hello Fellow Nesbians, I'd like to bring to your attention that the Nesba organizer's have been working to try and put together an endurance day for beginner and early-intermediate (3 days or less I believe) group riders. There is a poll in the Nesba Paddock section as a STICKY where you can...
  18. B

njmp garage rental

hey dudes, i wanted to get some nesbian feedback on how your experience was with renting garage space for a season. i don't want to risk breaking my car towing the bike back and forth so it seems like a good option for me. i was thinking about getting a group together (of 4-6) so that we can...
  19. B

UHAUL Trailer question

hey all, in all seriousness as opposed to the other thread lol. can anyone help me out with some info regarding hauling in a uhaul motorcycle trailer. i'm pretty much gettin my car hooked up with everything needed to haul one. when i mount the motorcycle on the trailer i am assuming i will...
  20. B

prayers needed

hi everyone, i had an awesome time on monday. i want to thank luis and emily for being patient with me and picking me up from the hospital and gathering my belongings. they are 2 of the nicest people i ever met. i overcooked it into a corner and had a bad get off after i laid down the bike...